The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The pair I just got is a actually a 10.5
ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Fool got anymore Kobes, hit me wit a link to  da group

They're was a top kobe shoes article on twitter the other day. I think it wz like top 20 sumptin or so, but The Cloaks were'nt even on that list.

Years from now, I think many ppl will regret sleeping on the Cloaks.  I think they actually have the potential to kinda like the OG Penny foams; ahead of their time,

Colorway =/= a shoe. The Kobe 7 was not ahead of it's time.

Kobe V chaos had basically the same iridescent effect.

Colorway =/= a shoe. The Kobe 7 was not ahead of it's time.

Kobe V chaos had basically the same iridescent effect.
True.  True.  That was a bad comparison.  But the point remains, ppl are gonna be kicking themselves heavily over these.

As for the Chaos V comparison............................................................................................................no.

I passed on cloaks, friend talked me into getting a pair, had em, wore em, and sold em. Don't regret it one bit. They're overrated IMO.

And if you have the chaos Vs, it's basically the same color shift colors...

agreed with everyone that cloaks are top cw along with ASG. i got rid of all my 7 except for the cloaks and the PDF(only because if i sell it ill take a huge hit)

This model was just terrible for me comfort wise.

I actually really enjoyed the 7's. I didn't like some of the cw's but I loved the design and the colorblocking on them. At the time I couldn't afford to buy multiple pairs. I ended up getting the homes at the ES and then I got the supremes at an outlet. I still have em and wear em to this day.

Just recently went on a 3 day vacation i only brought my cloaks. and super comfortable the whole time

agreed with everyone that cloaks are top cw along with ASG. i got rid of all my 7 except for the cloaks and the PDF(only because if i sell it ill take a huge hit)

This model was just terrible for me comfort wise.

Same here... I only kept the VII Cloaks. Comfort wise the 7 was not up to par with the rest of the Kobe line IMO....

depended on your feet.
i've balled in 5,6,7,8 so far. and 7's probably gave me the best stability on court.
I liked them a lot for ball.

7 was bad for ball. Going up .5 a size, it was still tight in the front and I had heel slippage. 

Been a while since I've been in this thread but had to post this pic I saw on twitter of a sample pair of Galaxy VII's.  Would personally take these over the retail pair though I still love my pair.

Back
Top Bottom