The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

The swoosh is the only part that's better. The galaxy print and sole on the released version is definitely better.

Last edited:
I actually prefer the darker galaxy look though like i said the release pair is still dope. I like the sole more to glow in the dark seems kind of pointless to me, plus it's been almost impossible to get dirt off the soles of them for some reason

Anyone used any whitening methods on white zk7s that have yellowed?

Pulled out my USAs to wear today, and the white upper is yellowed :frown:

Anyone used any whitening methods on white zk7s that have yellowed?

Pulled out my USAs to wear today, and the white upper is yellowed
frown.gif
I'd like to know as well, I've tried a couple different things and nothing's worked on my concord supremes.

After strictly owning 15 pairs of Kobe 8's, I figured I'd broaden my horizon's and buy a pair of 7's - the ASG's. Boy do I not regret it, got em for a decent price and I really enjoy em. I could see where they would be bad for ball because of how bulky they are, but for casual use, the 7's are just as good as the 8's and 9's IMO. You can't beat the comfort of the Kobe line... 

Saw the white/red Kobe VII TB in a Las Vegas Outlet this past weekend....Love the look and wanted to pick up a pair but they are just not comfortable compared to the other Kobes IMO...

Saw the white/red Kobe VII TB in a Las Vegas Outlet this past weekend....Love the look and wanted to pick up a pair but they are just not comfortable compared to the other Kobes IMO...

white/navy TB was seen this weekend too. was reported in the outlet thread. cant remember which outlet.

Wish they had better black based colorways. I wish i copped the all-star game colorway, but I was too hurt over missing out on the LeBron and KD galaxy kicks.

Lakers fans I read that the Kobe 7 that is purple and yellow are at the block at orange nike store

Back
Top Bottom