Originally Posted by SWSH

488371_005_2.JPG
488371_005_3.JPG
488371_005_4.JPG
488371_005_6.JPG

488371_005_1.JPG
488371_005_5.JPG

via nikeharajuku.jp
I see a little red on the tongue....Dark Knights maybe?
nerd.gif
these are filthy
sick.gif

must have

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Yoooo just seen sharks in person! We got them in at my store, only 18 pairs though. Maybe we get more? Idk but they are too dope. I'm definitely getting a pair.

That an independent shop or chain store?

Footlocker bro. And those cheetahs with the strap cut off look terrible.

just got word that my local FootLocker is getting the sharks in. They don't get ANYTHING so I assume Nike made a lot of them. I'm ready
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by c4

just got word that my local FootLocker is getting the sharks in. They don't get ANYTHING so I assume Nike made a lot of them. I'm ready
smokin.gif

good. Those who really wanted that colorway who liked it for what is was and not for its limited availability or reselling capability will truly enjoy doubling up.
I have a feeling your gonna custom one of your sharks into a more vicious looking shoe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by c4

smokin.gif

good. Those who really wanted that colorway who liked it for what is was and not for its limited availability or reselling capability will truly enjoy doubling up.
I have a feeling your gonna custom one of your sharks into a more vicious looking shoe
happy.gif

I hope there a true gr so i can get on sale.  As for a custom job, id love to see some blood on them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by c4

smokin.gif

happy.gif

I hope there a true gr so i can get on sale.  As for a custom job, id love to see some blood on them.
I hope they're a GR too.  Like I said if my spot got them, there should be enough to go around.
I was gonna do some work on the black grey pair, but didn't think of doing anything to the sharks.  Blood on them does sound good though
laugh.gif

But being a every day surfer in Northern Cali (great white Red Triangle) maybe I'll hold off on the blood, lol

is that the black and greys? it looks kinda blue from the pictures...thought it was a new colorway haha

Originally Posted by JRodski

so is feb 18th confirmed for the jelly's? gotta start mappin out the next couple of weeks right NOW...

Are people just going to keep coming up with their own names for the shoes?  It's one thing to make a name but when the name is confirmed it's getting annoying but maybe that's just to me.

Cheetahs are the LEOPARDS
Inlines are the CONCORDS
Jellys are the INVISIBILITY CLOAK

That is all.
grin.gif

hows the lunar insole? i already cut mine to fit like the play fast, cant wait to wear them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

The "jellyfish" "eggplant" "inks" or whatever they are being called are known as the "cloaks" on campus. They will be a quickstrike release in the US on Feb. 18th. Most Niketowns are getting them.
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU nowhere online at all? I'm nowhere near a Niketown
30t6p3b.gif
I want these so $@%#+@! bad
laugh.gif

Feb 18th release date is most likely incorrect. I mean I could be wrong but why would they do a quickstrike on the same date when the Jordan 4's come out. I mean it has happened before. I think dude read the info wrong on the internet or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom