The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I can't really see those being the Dark Knights cuz of the purple, but I'm also kinda surprised there isn't a "jellyfish" logo on the back or something if those really are the jellyfish colorway or whatever they end up being called. Either way, it's the first colorway of the VIIs so far that has really wowed me. I've always been a sucker for iridescent shoes like the Chaos V/VI, Rice VI, Eggplant foams, etc, so these are looking like a must cop for me.

I wouldnt get both. Id go with with the kd4. Def the best of the pack, but thats not saying much imo.

Eastbay Rep,
Eastbay what's the availability on BHM sneakers, on-line? or phone?...

-Thanks

Those "Iridescent" 7s are very nice best by so far in my opinion... 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by jst628

Dont call me lame, it hurts my feelings
laugh.gif
 its okay, I think your just mad because I called you a skinny jean advocate in the pine foamposite thread, sorry about that, I guess were even.
people still make fun of skinny jeans? 
laugh.gif
 didn't know we were still 12...

wore these to class today, at first i thought i liked the lunar insole better but actually now i think zoom > lunar.

must still be 12 to be wearing skinny jeans, why not just get some regular fitting jeans, i support peoples right to wear whatever they want, but when you go out your way to make sure they dont fit right it seems silly, and it interesting that you took such offense to what i said, you must be used to having to defend your wearing of skinny jeans. i called the other guy a skinny jean advocate because he was advocating the wearing of skinny jeans, never really made a joke unless wearing skinny jeans is a joke.

I like the Sharks and the Wolf, still undecided about the Jellyfish or Ink or whatever this latest one is.

johnmckoolaid wrote:
must still be 12 to be wearing skinny jeans, why not just get some regular fitting jeans, i support peoples right to wear whatever they want, but when you go out your way to make sure they dont fit right it seems silly, and it interesting that you took such offense to what i said, you must be used to having to defend your wearing of skinny jeans. i called the other guy a skinny jean advocate because he was advocating the wearing of skinny jeans, never really made a joke unless wearing skinny jeans is a joke.

technically skinny jeans fit the body (legs) "right" and aren't extra baggy allowing us to swim in them, so i'd say they fit right... but i'm not here to argue, let everyone wear what they want, why waste time hating?
the ink CW makes me wonder if there will be a chaos considering the upper is basically the exact same as the chaos 5 and 6... really hope so cause that's my favorite CW year in year out. 
nerd.gif

wow...the jelly fishes can be purple or blue depending on how you look at it under the sun? that's amazingggg...kinda like the Chaos V

The "jellyfish" "eggplant" "inks" or whatever they are being called are known as the "cloaks" on campus. They will be a quickstrike release in the US on Feb. 18th. Most Niketowns are getting them.

Way too many releases this month. I gonna pass on the Inks and Sharks. I just want the BHM's and All Stars.

Gotta decide on sharks or cloaks now. Prob gonna come down to how much effort ill have to put in for the cloaks.

I have no other plans to get anything so the 18th works for me, hope it's not gonna be a hassle. ASG would be the one if it doesn't. Niketowns only or HOH gonna get them too?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any way to cut the lunar insole? i mean to cut the stupid ankle strap and wear them like the play fast?

EDIT: actually looking at them now you can cut it and make them like the play fast. will have to try it one of these days. im just interested in trying the lunar insole. are they any good?

Some dude over on ISS did it to his Xmas pair a while ago and they came out looking great.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So for those jellyfish/invisibility cloak or whatever corny name they decide to name it...

They just change colors depending on which angle you look at them?
nerd.gif
Doubt I'd be able to pull it off, might try to cop for the brother.

why not just call them ink
You missed my point, I don't give a damn what they're called, ha.

If it's an Asia exclusive, I may have a friend who works at Nike overseas...I have yet to cop a pair of 7s
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any way to cut the lunar insole? i mean to cut the stupid ankle strap and wear them like the play fast?

EDIT: actually looking at them now you can cut it and make them like the play fast. will have to try it one of these days. im just interested in trying the lunar insole. are they any good?

Some dude over on ISS did it to his Xmas pair a while ago and they came out looking great.
my friend told me about this, anyone got a link or pics?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So what's gonna happen to the ROTD release since the next three weekends are booked?
Vault tweeted a March release, so that's what I'd expect.

Back
Top Bottom