The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Bad news. Horrible news. Kb big bangs just officially got crossed off my list for cloaks and sharks.

I think you can hold off on the Sharks, they're not gonna be hard to get later on. I wouldn't pass up the ASG Kobe for the Sharks.

and its lookin like the duke are dropping march 1st...if thats what color treasure blue/black/white is...

Aww damn man...so just to clarify getting confused with all the different nicknames.

Jellyfish drop on the 18th and Big Bangs on the 24th?

And if so Niketown better take phone orders for these, cause no way I'll be able to camp out.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Aww damn man...so just to clarify getting confused with all the different nicknames.

Jellyfish drop on the 18th and Big Bangs on the 24th?

And if so Niketown better take phone orders for these, cause no way I'll be able to camp out.

yessir

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Bad news. Horrible news. Kb big bangs just officially got crossed off my list for cloaks and sharks.

I think you can hold off on the Sharks, they're not gonna be hard to get later on. I wouldn't pass up the ASG Kobe for the Sharks.

Yeah I'm feeling the sharks and all stars equally and if the sharks are in fact a gr a will be able to wait a little while and grab the all stars still.

Last year we got the Kobe All-Star pack. This year Sharks, BHM, ASG, Cloaks...all in the same month.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Last year we got the Kobe All-Star pack. This year Sharks, BHM, ASG, Cloaks...all in the same month.

Tell me about it! How can I afford all these plus the white cements, bhm KDs and the ASG Brons/KDs...

this release schedule by nike is absurd, there is no reason for the cloaks aka jellyfish to drop on the 18th

i am not sure what im going to do now in regards to cloaks, kd asg, lebron asg and white cements

Well, it's an easy decision for me. I'll only be attempting to get the KB's that night on NDC. Retro 4s can, and will, wait until the morning.

whyyyyyy release them the same night as the IV's, just gonna make it that much harder for everyone to cop either of them.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like I'm about to either fracture or break my pocket bone. LOL! Ahhhhh the shoe game. I want all of em minus the Wolfs but any 2 out of the remaining four are good to me.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NDC gonna crash both those days. I hope the cloaks aren't held strictly to NDC.

^What he said^
Lets also be mindful that Eastbay will probably release a few of these the following night as well.

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Holup so the Kobe YOTD's not droppin in the US of A?

I've heard March cause lawd knows February is packed with Nike releases. 

Yea Feb. has a plethora of kicks droppin. I'm just confused why they didnt drop already like the KD's...but *shrugs* i'll wait.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Sharks or Galaxy Kobes? Hmmm...

Galaxy since the sharks are supposed to be a gr and you should be able to get them later on

Back
Top Bottom