The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Imo the sharks are amazing, they look great on feet and very wearable. They look good with jeans and shorts, if I had a preference I'd go with shorts though. I can't see the wolfs topping the sharks because the upper is just a solid base color, I prefer the gradient affect along with the watery type print on the upper

Not feeling the ASG or Cloaks either, too gimmicky for me and the cloaks remind me of the ink 5s too much and I hated those

Hope everyone else will be distracted on the 18th so I can cop the Cloaks.
smokin.gif

man i might get the iv's this weekend so i dont have to deal with the lines on the 18th but now seems like i have too for the cloaks.....
30t6p3b.gif
dumb nike and jb

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Coulda swore nikestore just tweeted that the BHMS are up right now..

They did. It was an accident.
2/11 apparently.

Yeah. They just tweeted it was available now though with a link. Then said to ignore their last tweet. Available 2/11. I'm just letting him know I saw the tweet too. Not just crazy. Haha.

Originally Posted by gameupz

Imo the sharks are amazing, they look great on feet and very wearable. They look good with jeans and shorts, if I had a preference I'd go with shorts though. I can't see the wolfs topping the sharks because the upper is just a solid base color, I prefer the gradient affect along with the watery type print on the upper

Not feeling the ASG or Cloaks either, too gimmicky for me and the cloaks remind me of the ink 5s too much and I hated those
You got a picture of the Sharks on feet? They are my fave of this new bunch of Kobes, too.

Guys, how do these fit? I've never owned a pair of Kobes? How would they compare to most Jordans? True to size, same as them?

I'm going after Sharks and that's it. If I don't grab them, it's the Wolf for me. Not a fan of the Cloaks or the ASG or the BHM.

Kobe VII 488244-001 and 488244-100 at outlets...pricing varies but I hear they might be selling as low as $99... I'm hoping I just pass on some good karma bc I want to grab a pair of Cloaks in my size

702-650-8888 Las Vegas

480-998-1136 Scottsdale, AZ

952-854-5042 Bloomington, MN

305-740-0121 South Miami, FL

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so are the ASG going to be QS also? yea most likely i think

Limited general release? Haha. I don't know. I just know my local footlocker has had the ASG shoes for the passed two Kobe models (V's and VI's)

Back
Top Bottom