The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Damn, those Sharks look 
pimp.gif
. Can't wait till my pair gets delivered.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm gonna call it first and say Kobe will bring out the BHM tonight. There are couple factors as to why.

BHM release tonight
National TV game on ESPN
Madison Square Garden
They are ugly as %@$! imo so it needs as much exposure as it can get.
laugh.gif

Lin-sanity will steal the spotlight though.
pimp.gif

LOL even kobe is to embarrassed to wear that garbage.

How Kobe not gonna be wearing the Kobes in that FootLocker pic...Lol if I had my own shoe, dammit i'd be wearing it to church

missed out on the eastbay mishap on the sharks but at least i got them off of sneakerhead cant wait, thinking about ordering the sleeve to go with them

I struck out last night tryin to grab the BHM Kobe 7s on NDC. Got 'em on eBay for $200 shipped (well $225, but my brother owes me some bones so I just used his credit card and I'm going to give him $200, call it even).

Just checked out the BHM in person. Not for me. I tried liking it. Really cool idea but the design on the upper doesn't blend well for me from the inner to the outter of the shoe. I LOVE THE GREY ON THE SHOE THOUGH.

Walked into local HOH just now picked up my BHM and walked out like nothing. They still had few sizes left. They only sold out on Durants (figures) so much hype on durants plus the price tag of course. At first I tried on my kobe bhms and i wasnt really feeling them but still picke them up anyway i struck out last year on BHMs so i just bought em. They arent a great looking shoe but if u love kobe and ur a kobe sneaker type of guy its a must copp. Next up cloaks, 4s and all stars....

My local HOH still had last years Kobe 6s all star edition i was like huh? They were 130$ should i have picked em up? They were sikkk. But it was those or BHMs?

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

My local HOH still had last years Kobe 6s all star edition i was like huh? They were 130$ should i have picked em up? They were sikkk. But it was those or BHMs?

I would of grabbed last years
Thats just me though

St. Alfreds & Nike Town in chicago both had the kobe's still sitting is most sizes earlier today, they look way better in person but i just couldn't pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom