The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Just checked out the BHM in person. Not for me. I tried liking it. Really cool idea but the design on the upper doesn't blend well for me from the inner to the outter of the shoe. I LOVE THE GREY ON THE SHOE THOUGH.

Thats what kills it on both the BHMs and All-star, the lining is just tacky.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

My local HOH still had last years Kobe 6s all star edition i was like huh? They were 130$ should i have picked em up? They were sikkk. But it was those or BHMs?

I sold my used pair for more than that on ebay.
I would of bought them.

One favor I ask of you all if you mention "local HOH" be sure to specify which one exactly in order to help us all get a better understanding since most of us will be hunting for the same thing in these coming weeks.  Thanks.

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

My local HOH still had last years Kobe 6s all star edition i was like huh? They were 130$ should i have picked em up? They were sikkk. But it was those or BHMs?

Go grab me a Size 11.5 and we can talk  
happy.gif

What's up fellas? I'm new to Niketalk. Lovin' the Kobe 7s! I've got the Christmas' and, most recently, the Sharks. Some family came back from a trip to the Philippines and came back with 'em.  
happy.gif

My photos are nowhere near the greatness some of you guys take though!  
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FluidArc

What's up fellas? I'm new to Niketalk. Lovin' the Kobe 7s! I've got the Christmas' and, most recently, the Sharks. Some family came back from a trip to the Philippines and came back with 'em.  
happy.gif

embarassed.gif
welcome man! nice pickups, i'm anticipating seeing the sharks in person...
smokin.gif

Welcome FluidArc! Can't wait to get the Sharks myself. I've also go family from the PI that came to the states recently.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by weapon

Who is doing a preorder for "Cloaks?"

I am. Supposedly these will be on swoosh for $84. If so then that would be cool
Swoosh be messing up at times, don't be surprised if they get yanked from there not too soon from RD

Man, I can look at pictures of the Harry Potter's all day! I have a picture on my lap top background, on the unlock screen of my phone, on my work computer background (and I work for a competitor just getting into the basketball shoe world, lol). They are insane. If I miss out on these, I will be livid!

Shark Kobe's looking really nice.

How did the Cloaks or HP even get their nickname?
laugh.gif

Coogi BHM Kobe's
indifferent.gif
Nike you gotta do better than that...

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by FluidArc

happy.gif

embarassed.gif
welcome man! nice pickups, i'm anticipating seeing the sharks in person...
smokin.gif

Can't wait to see the sharks in person too..

These bhm cant even moving on ebay.....lot pairs r unsold.....its a bust for resellers.....

If someone can help a fellow NTer out with getting the "Cloaks," I would greatly appreciate it. I'm currently deployed and standard, NDC does not work well out here.I'm willing to pay a couple of bucks for the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom