The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

nerd.gif
Has anybody seen or heard about the Kobe MLK (Martin Luther King) VII? Its about that time!

how much is the YOTD going to be? I'm pretty sure the US versions won't come with that nice box. its probably another china exclusive

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how much is the YOTD going to be? I'm pretty sure the US versions won't come with that nice box. its probably another china exclusive

^^^^ Ive been thinking the same thing....

anyone else has this problem?
I just inserted my play fast soles on my cheetahs and on the side side theres like an air bubble dead in middle on the fore foot WTH

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

anyone else has this problem?
I just inserted my play fast soles on my cheetahs and on the side side theres like an air bubble dead in middle on the fore foot WTH

same exact problem here.

I was just thinking. What if Kobe sat out of the ASG to get some rest. Of course Nike wouldn't like that happen lol. I wish he does tho so the hype wouldn't be thru the roof.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was just thinking. What if Kobe sat out of the ASG to get some rest. Of course Nike wouldn't like that happen lol. I wish he does tho so the hype wouldn't be thru the roof.

probably limited minutes

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Unless his injury gets worse, not going to happen.
Not to mention he's going to want to play either way.

Would anyone know if the Nike Vault still has some of these backpacks? Quite sure they're probably sold out......

Whats up guys I'm not new to collecting Kobes at all, I've been reading these boards for about 2 years (mostly kobe sneakers related topics) just never decided to post anything until today, here goes my cheetahs 7s at the very bottom and the rest of my Kobe collection. I have to say that this year ill be getting a few more sevens including the sharks, big bangs, and YOTD for sure! 

here are my shoes:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/814/dscn0410i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom