The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Originally Posted by Legend108

can some one give me directions on how to pop the air bubble in the forefoot of the soles?
Would poking a thread needle work or how should i get rid of it?

Lift the insole from the midsole, it should peel right off
if i lift it would it stick right back on? does the air bubble go away when i lift it towards the bubble. why my pair
frown.gif

Yes and yes. Don't feel bad about it. Your pair is far from being the only one with that problem.

can some one give me directions on how to pop the air bubble in the forefoot of the soles?
Would poking a thread needle work or how should i get rid of it?

if i lift it would it stick right back on? does the air bubble go away when i lift it towards the bubble. why my pair
frown.gif
dude thats mostly everyones pair... lift to release the pressure and paste it back down, the sole still has adhesive for it to stick back on.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was just thinking. What if Kobe sat out of the ASG to get some rest. Of course Nike wouldn't like that happen lol. I wish he does tho so the hype wouldn't be thru the roof.

Unless his injury gets worse, not going to happen.
Not to mention he's going to want to play either way.

he only played like 2 min last year or the year before i dont remember 

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

frown.gif

Yes and yes. Don't feel bad about it. Your pair is far from being the only one with that problem.
did you use any form of adhesive to put it back on??? i just flattened mine and it doesn't stick right back
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, can you take a pic of the inside of the kobe 7 hoodie? just wanna know if the lining is fleeced or not. if it is, would you happen to know if it pills?

Here's a pic for you. sorry for the late response. 
6645577119_27c4bf0746_z.jpg

how does this fit BTW?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I was just thinking. What if Kobe sat out of the ASG to get some rest. Of course Nike wouldn't like that happen lol. I wish he does tho so the hype wouldn't be thru the roof.

Kobe was ASG MVP last year. 

It was the year before that he didn't play, but he had just aggravated his injury a few games before the ASG that year or else he would of played I believe.

He didn't play in the 2010.. All star game @ Dallas, Texas.. I remember this because it was on Valentine's day.. and I had to miss watching that game.. His signature at the time was Kobe 5..

Kobe was ASG MVP last year. 

It was the year before that he didn't play, but he had just aggravated his injury a few games before the ASG that year or else he would of played I believe.

I thought it was cause've (since you said would of) his ankle that he didn't play in the 2010 ASG? He's on a be the ASG MVP every other year type of thing. Maybe he'll take this year off & MVP it in '13.

Speaking of ASG, are there any pics of them out yet?

^ It's possible, I don't think he's ASG MVP this year. I just want to see him out there wearing the ASG VII's.

I was disappointed in 2010 when he didn't play. Loved the ASG V's.

Just grabbed a pair of cheetah shorts @ HoH Detroit
Volt and purple

Back
Top Bottom