The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by SWSH

PJijN.jpg

nerd.gif
kobe should stop watching the animal channel during his off season
.. And sleep with more white girls! 
#KOBESYSTEM

So I Nike IDed a pair, decided to do the stereotypical Gucci inspired colorway, tried naming the shoe Gucci in the "myLocker" option and it didn't let me 
nerd.gif
 so I ended up naming them Gucci 24.  Wack, tacky, trash, what you guys think?
401369406afbe635174494cea59183bbad430c09_r.jpg

^The new Kobe Max Air Ultimatum Gear Vapor backpack is up on NDC now for $100.

Color is Black/Black/Varsity Maize.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^ BHM is next month...why would he wear BHM today. I'm suprised no MLK VII.

Last year there wasn't a MLK cw either so Kobe wore the BHM on MLK Day against the Thunder as a preview of the BHM, that released on Feb 26 of last year.

I wonder if the BHM colorway will still drop next month if Kobe never worn them last night... Unless he'll rock them sometime next month... hmm...

Lots of hate on these, but I love them

ZKVI BHM 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

What the heck is a jellyfish colorway lol....I saw the poison dart frog concept but what the?????

^^Neither Kobe or KD wore their BHMs last night.

Maybe the NBA has a certain night set aside in February to celebrate BHM, and Nike's Big 3 will wear their editions of those shoes then?

Just a guess...

Guys, Kobe didn't wear BHM, cause its not Black History Month. He will wear them in Feb.
There was no MLK colorway.
There was no MLK last year if I remember right
Just the white/gold/purple on the IV
And the grey/black/red/green V
Don't remember a MLK VI
There was a BHM VI
So obviously if there is no MLK shoe, there will be a BHM
No that hard.

Suprised nobody mentioned the HS colorways. Simeon ( Chicago) was wearing royal/yellow pair and Findlay ( LV) was wearing navy/red pairs yesterday

Kobe just committed to play for Team USA this summer...I cant wait to see the Olympic colorway. I made 2 pair (Home & Away) for my "My Player" on 2K12 because i play for the Wizards and they look CLEAN!!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Suprised nobody mentioned the HS colorways. Simeon ( Chicago) was wearing royal/yellow pair and Findlay ( LV) was wearing navy/red pairs yesterday

Damn.. I have a friend that played ball at Findlay. Wonder if he still has hookups. 

These have a jellyfish but they are in kids sizes only and are in stores now. Maybe there is a mens version releasing:

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

These have a jellyfish but they are in kids sizes only and are in stores now. Maybe there is a mens version releasing:
these definitely gotta be them, just the kids version, so expect something the same.

if the men's "jellyfish" is gonna be similar colors to that GS,
sick.gif
It'll be just the wolf for me out of the predator pack unless a really good one of the snake comes out.

Back
Top Bottom