The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I'd like to know how he was able to debut them before Kobe.

.......... Your welcome

que?

I just got done watching the Kobe system commercial when I posted that. Maybe feeling myself a little to much but he must be on the Kobe system. I would also like to know though not just how but why would he debut another players sig before them. It's not like Kobe's retired like mj was when people rocked his current year model sigs

.......... Your welcome

que?

I just got done watching the Kobe system commercial when I posted that. Maybe feeling myself a little to much but he must be on the Kobe system. I would also like to know though not just how but why would he debut another players sig before them. It's not like Kobe's retired like mj was when people rocked his current year model sigs

Lol def didn't catch that.

Haha. It's good. I just hope those come out. I have so many pairs of Kobe 6s and love playing in them. The 7s have to catch up. Playoffs start in April. That's right around the corner. February is next week and I'm only 1 colorway in on these 7s

I finally played in my Inline VIIs. I  played for about an hour and a half in them.

And my 1st impression is I dont know what the heck some of yall are talking about!

These kill the VIs. The Kobe VII>>>Kobe VI

The Kobe VII feel kinda like a mixture of the IV and V but I cant say its better than either one of them though yet. I like that they actually feel like Basketball shoes again.  Sure they arent as light as the V and VI but I definitely like the fit of them. I played in the Play Strong insole and I liked it. It reminded me of wearing orthotics. I'm undecided on the usefulness of the ankle cuff until I play in the Play Fast insole but it did kinda feel like the IV in terms of ankle support.

Overall I like them on my first impression

switching up and going to try out the play fast for a little bit and placing my play strong aisde

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I finally played in my Inline VIIs. I  played for about an hour and a half in them.

And my 1st impression is I dont know what the heck some of yall are talking about!

The Kobe VII feel kinda like a mixture of the IV and V but I cant say its better than either one of them though yet. I like that they actually feel like Basketball shoes again.  Sure they arent as light as the V and VI but I definitely like the fit of them. I played in the Play Strong insole and I liked it. It reminded me of wearing orthotics. I'm undecided on the usefulness of the ankle cuff until I play in the Play Fast insole but it did kinda feel like the IV in terms of ankle support.

nice to hear a positive review. what color way were you playing in?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

jealous you liked them! to each his own I guess, and everybody has different feet.
That was my first impression as well until it changed.

I'm happy other guys are enjoying their pairs!

339783_285781034789594_145974518770247_956076_1025565846_o.jpg

>

395310_334450559922641_145974518770247_1088750_172409333_n.jpeg

^If these are truly jellyfish kobes..... these maybe the only kobes I need for alonnnng time.... with the vi's barcelona orange and grinches.... with these vii's jellyfish and cheetahs all thats needed

Went back and checked out the new pics on Page 1, wow there is some nice stuff coming out. I'm digging the Wolf and I know I will probably catch some heat for that but the CW is nice.

The Warrick worn kobe 7s don't look like they have iridescent uppers.
They seem to have a printed upper just like the sharks. I could be wrong.

^The shoes seem to be different colors from the different angles we're seeing them in those pics. Looking at just the heel of his left shoe, it looks like a bright violet/hot pink in the top pic then in the bottom pic it looks more like a blue/concord. Either way we'll be getting better pics of them soon I'm sure, but I'd be pretty pumped if they were iridescent a la Chaos Vs/VIs and Rice VIs.

its funny that warrick is debuting a kobe shoe that's KOBE shoe, how do that happen??? lol im assuming since its a shorter season kobe cant really debut all his shoes on court??

Just played in my Sharks. First 15-20 minutes really hurts. After that time frame, the shoes performed like advertised! Durability is great(FOR NOW), less creasing compared to the cheetahs(although its fair to mention that I already played 2 games with my cheetahs).

Cheetahs and Sharks are over flowing here in the Philippines. Restock almost in all stores.

After my second and third time hooping in them I'm really loving them. The blister problem still occurs though so I might put a band-aid on it next time I use those. Trying out the play fast next time!

for Filipinos:

i knew it, Titan was going to have a restock on the Cheetahs just like last year's grinches (how i got my pair)

Titan 22
RESTOCK UPDATE:

If you missed out the first time, then don't sleep again:

: Nike Zoom Kobe VII Supreme 'Cheetah' (PHP8,195)
: Nike Zoom Kobe VII 'Great White Shark' (PHP7,495)

Only at TITAN KATIPUNAN! 1st come, 1st served, doors open at 12nn! Tomorrow, JANUARY 27.

13663950.jpg

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

After my second and third time hooping in them I'm really loving them. The blister problem still occurs though so I might put a band-aid on it next time I use those. Trying out the play fast next time!
why would you even consider playing in a shoe that gives you blisters?
eek.gif

over and over again.
frown.gif

I'd like to know how he was able to debut them before Kobe.

what's the issue? they're not an official lakers colourway.
you also wondering why duke players wore their zk7's before kobe? 
laugh.gif

i don't get it..

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

its funny that warrick is debuting a kobe shoe that's KOBE shoe, how do that happen??? lol im assuming since its a shorter season kobe cant really debut all his shoes on court??
kobe never wears every single pair of shoes on the court though.. don't understand what the issue is here

off the top of my head.. last year he only wore (in game)

grinch

del sol

china's

china pes

chaos

away gradients

few IDs

tour yellow

laker gradients

homes

that's not much considering all the colourways nike released

Back