The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

This is a disater on all fronts!! I didn't even get the tweet!!! Mine times out during the final verification!

i cant even get to see my cart.

My card was charged... just waiting on that email like everyone else. 
I swear I have a Love/Hate relationship with Nike. Smh.

man i'm hoping there will be more pairs available once the website settles down because of the damn 4's...

We''re sorry, we can''t complete your PayPal request at this time. Please try again later or choose another payment method. If you continue having problems, contact us at 1 800 806 6453 and we''ll be happy to help. [Error Code: 017D-0000000]

Finally got to some semblance of a checkout with paypal, all the way to place order and just got a blank white screen
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Finally got to some semblance of a checkout with paypal, all the way to place order and just got a blank white screen
30t6p3b.gif
white screen is actually a good thing. if the url said something like ?orderconfirm=xxxxxxx it means ur order went thru. your cart should be empty and an email should be on the way.

Tweets
1m Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
NikeStore’s checkout is still experiencing issues. We are working toward a solution and will provide updates. All sizes except 7.5 available

Back
Top Bottom