The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

AS are ehhh. Wish I would have picked up the cloaks. My only issue with these are that they run small

Originally Posted by jdm free

are the poison dart frogs gonna be a gr or qs?

gr as far as I know I work for champs sports havn't heard anything about a qs. excited to see the two other cw's though

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

http://i67.photobucket.co...TaYsTuNiNyA/7a7b218d.jpg

Wore my Kobe's today..

pimp.gif

i'm still debating on getting the asg's or cloak's....better do it before prices are jack up

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

http://i67.photobucket.co...TaYsTuNiNyA/7a7b218d.jpg

Wore my Kobe's today..

pimp.gif

i'm still debating on getting the asg's or cloak's....better do it before prices are jack up
i wore my cloaks to the gym today...one of the coldest kobes i own..and i own a ton. the color scheme is just ridiculousness.  you figure, we got mirrors all over.  well the shoes on my feet, and their reflection...two...different...colors....mind=blown.  if you have the option, get cloaks my dude.

Cloaks are crazy after seeing them in person. Wish I could of got a pair, but I also like the Big Bangs just as much.

My top 5

1. Big Bangs
2. Cloaks
3. Sharks
4. Leopards
5. Wolfs

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Cloaks are crazy after seeing them in person. Wish I could of got a pair, but I also like the Big Bangs just as much.

My top 5

1. Big Bangs
2. Cloaks
3. Sharks
4. Leopards
5. Wolfs

Id have to say...

1. Cloaks
2. Galaxy
3. Leopards
4. Del Sol
5. Sharks

Dont sleep on those Del Sols they are super sleek! but those Cloaks are outta this world! I need to hunt a pair down!
devil.gif

Been laying in the weeds for a few weeks tracking down the madness that has been this complete ASG/Galaxy release. Camped at HOH C-Bus (two weeks in a row, cloaks). Lotto drawing on Thu at 6:00 A.M. and ended up getting Kobes and Lebrons. NWT, love the changes you made! Always killin' it, for real. Enjoy the game tonight fellas!

Finally got a pair of the All Stars today after crapping out online.

Gotta give a shout out to FliPfromMD for the hookup. Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by casper90403

whats a good price for X-mas Kobe's?

I got lucky and won them on Ebay for 162.50

Picked them up from the seller.

Sounds like a small size then. Most prices start at $220 at least. Afterall, they retail for $180.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Size 8 =)
love being a small size.
Picked up KD IV YOTD for 102 shipped too
+1 ftw
Small size = easy(ier) cop more often than not, better pricing.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe on fire again in the All Star game again. Re-sellers bumping up prices now
smile.gif

Lmao i knoe right, don't let him win the MVP and break those 2 records thats an extra 50-100 dollars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Finally got a pair of the All Stars today after crapping out online.

Gotta give a shout out to FliPfromMD for the hookup. Thanks!!!

No problem man glad I could help! Enjoy the kicks!

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Kobe on fire again in the All Star game again. Re-sellers bumping up prices now
smile.gif

Lmao i knoe right, don't let him win the MVP and break those 2 records thats an extra 50-100 dollars
laugh.gif

I hope he breaks both tonight obviously. He'll get scoring title for sure. I remember last year a lot of people that were on the fence for the asgs scooped them up after he won MVP in LA.

A couple of pics of the All Stars. The uniforms are terribie this year. Thank Adidas for that. 
laugh.gif

421116_10150589643447535_217682102534_9038964_1067886346_n.jpg

423127_10150589744527535_217682102534_9039432_1838738802_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom