The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^Those socks though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
^

The best Kobe 7s up to date are the Cloaks. I am looking forward to the YOTD's though, really wondering when the hell will those release exactly

My top 3 so far (in order)

Cloaks
YOTD
Del Sol

The worse colorway by a mile is the BHM 7s (my opinion), the whole BHM line sucked this year but the Kobes just took horrible to another level lol

Originally Posted by matothett

if you are in the Orlando area right now they are selling the Allstars at HOH in Florida Mall 

Can we do phone orders at all. And anybody know where the socks are?

Wow.....these All Star prices are insane. First miss on NDC for me in over a year (since the Space Jam XIs), not sure what happened, I kept getting some tax error, and then sold out. Really bummed. Trying to find them for $225 shipped, but not working on eBay. Hopefully the prices come down as the NDC and EastBay shipments come in. Prices next week will be the test.

for those still having trouble with how narrow the forefoot is.. i took a shoe horn and stuck it in 4 layers of socks and then stuck it in the shoe and tied it really tight and left it in over night. it actually made a slight difference.

Saw in the Lebron thread that these were still sitting at HOH Orlando..immediately called my brother who dropped everything and headed over there for me. Much to my surprise they still had my size 12!! So pumped right now..thought I was going to have to accept not having these but now my all star pack is complete. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Saw in the Lebron thread that these were still sitting at HOH Orlando..immediately called my brother who dropped everything and headed over there for me. Much to my surprise they still had my size 12!! So pumped right now..thought I was going to have to accept not having these but now my all star pack is complete. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great Pickup!!
pimp.gif

Still waiting on myne to come in...

Paid over Retail but well worth it in my eyes!!

I might go cop Sharks tonight before my League Game!

Still deciding....I was gonna tryout the Hyperenforcers but havent heard to much about them

Originally Posted by gameupz

The best Kobe 7s up to date are the Cloaks. I am looking forward to the YOTD's though, really wondering when the hell will those release exactly

My top 3 so far (in order)

Cloaks
YOTD
Del Sol

The worse colorway by a mile is the BHM 7s (my opinion), the whole BHM line sucked this year but the Kobes just took horrible to another level lol
Oh no! I love my BHMs! I'll probably get trolled, but I love those Bill Cosbys. Gotta defend 'em. Much love to you though, bro. The Cloaks are my favorite too. 

Back
Top Bottom