The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

after seeing more pics of the asg on feet im glad i didnt get em. again ill ask whats the release gonna be like for the mint pdfs?

133157563559525.JPG

133157565485332.JPG

133157569867561.JPG

133157568144350.JPG

Feeling the lower merions a lil more after those pics ^ since there really isnt anything else other then wolfs ill prob copp the Lower merions them wait on PDFs.

The aces are just so uninspiring. Take away the ace symbol and there just ordinary tbs. Those laces are ugly too.

So I'm guessing HOH exclusive again and NDC. Should be easy cop since Electro-limes and UT KD4 drops same day.

If they don't come with extra team red laces, imma be swapping them with Away Ace V laces asap.

Same can be said about the ROTD. Without the dragon logo, they're just another loud colorway, most of you are more interested in loud colors it seems. I prefer the darker red and the price difference doesn't hurt either. To each his own.

Just that easier to buy LM's for me then. Can't wait to get both Wolf & LM this weekend. Hopefully my looks a little better in quality than that one..

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

The aces are just so uninspiring. Take away the ace symbol and there just ordinary tbs. Those laces are ugly too.

yup just looks like a team shoe

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Same can be said about the ROTD. Without the dragon logo, they're just another loud colorway, most of you are more interested in loud colors it seems. I prefer the darker red and the price difference doesn't hurt either. To each his own.
I got a thing for kicks that are predominantly red. I need a red Kobe 7 is the reason I want 'em. By the way, your laces will be sent out tomorrow.

I didn't know the wolf's were THAT limited..
I was at the Nike Vault yesterday, they had an early release.

No one came in to pick up any pairs at all.

yeah the Aces are plain and boring but i think we're forgetting something...they ARE team shoes, a logo shouldn't raise expectation imo

I don't think the wolfs are going to be limited. Saw them on the Eastbay catalogue, you can prob phone order them if you got the product number.

Wolfs came in today..
Quick pics all tho not the best quality.. (iPhone) but here they are non the less..
also the fitted & the Wolfs orange is the same.. even tho lighting might say otherwise

519bma.jpg

Nicekicks posted this to their facebook. They say they just received these...thoughts? i personally think they are ok but would be 
pimp.gif
 if they had a big longhorn logo on the heelcups. I'm guessing a march 17th release???

Originally Posted by tyonenine

519bma.jpg

Nicekicks posted this to their facebook. They say they just received these...thoughts? i personally think they are ok but would be 
pimp.gif
 if they had a big longhorn logo on the heelcups. I'm guessing a march 17th release???
Dueling UT shoes? interesting. I imagine if it had the longhorn they would have shown it in a picture.

Just got my ASG's in the mail today after a long wait...have to say,
I'm slightly underwhelmed. Maybe taking a good look at them will change my mind...hopefully

Back
Top Bottom