The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I know this is the Kobe topic but quick question on a price check. How much would you pay for DS copper foams size 11?

Didn't expect to see another colorway out of the blue. Probably exclusive to Texas since Nice Kicks is located in Texas.

and i thought the VI aces were a bit uninspired...but the VII aces make the VIs look that much better.

wolf's over the aces. Will get both if I could get them below retail. Only kb7 cws worth retail and above are the cloaks, yotd, sharks because it seems like they actually put thought and effort into them. maybe the galaxy asg but they still look messy to me like the skeeted on PDFs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMarshall

I know this is the Kobe topic but quick question on a price check. How much would you pay for DS copper foams size 11?

I would pay $1 for those ugly heavy things
tired.gif
 Way out of left field with that one

Originally Posted by deucesole22

wolf's over the aces. Will get both if I could get them below retail. Only kb7 cws worth retail and above are the cloaks, yotd, sharks because it seems like they actually put thought and effort into them. maybe the galaxy asg but they still look messy to me like the skeeted on PDFs
roll.gif
those arent worth retail

those aces, as someone said previously, just look like some simple kobe TB colorway, and just added taht ace logo and BOOM sellout lol.

last years were definitely better imo.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Wolfs came in today..
Quick pics all tho not the best quality.. (iPhone) but here they are non the less..
also the fitted & the Wolfs orange is the same.. even tho lighting might say otherwise
That fitted is 
smokin.gif

Haven't been in this thread for a hot minute ...disappointed about the Dragon release.
frown.gif

ok this is annoying me and im loosing patience lol can anyone please clarify if the YOTD release this week the 17th
someone mention another release that was dropping the 17th
so does that mean 2 CW are dropping or is it that the YOTD got pushed back???? some info will be appreciated thank you

Originally Posted by DMarshall

48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

But my ASG come in the mail tomorrow! 
pimp.gif
 I blame 3dgarfly23 for this purchase.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

ok this is annoying me and im loosing patience lol can anyone please clarify if the YOTD release this week the 17th
so does that mean 2 CW are dropping or is it that the YOTD got pushed back???? some info will be appreciated thank you
The only cw that's been truly confirmed for the 17th are the Aces, which are releasing on NDC and probably retailers like NTs and HOHs. As for the YOTDs, Nike Vault in LA has tweeted on Twitter that the stateside release for the YOTDs has been cancelled, and no other locations that I'm aware of, NT, HOH, or otherwise, are confirmed to get the YOTDs this weekend on the 17th. Nike is known for not giving a straight answer with releases like this (i.e. they said Lebron 9 Chinas wouldn't release in the US, then they finally did), but you never really know for sure til it happens. Either way, the 17th looks like a no go on the YOTDs.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The only cw that's been truly confirmed for the 17th are the Aces, which are releasing on NDC and probably retailers like NTs and HOHs. As for the YOTDs, Nike Vault in LA has tweeted on Twitter that the stateside release for the YOTDs has been cancelled, and no other locations that I'm aware of, NT, HOH, or otherwise, are confirmed to get the YOTDs this weekend on the 17th. Nike is known for not giving a straight answer with releases like this (i.e. they said Lebron 9 Chinas wouldn't release in the US, then they finally did), but you never really know for sure til it happens. Either way, the 17th looks like a no go on the YOTDs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Those were gonna be my St. Patty's day shoes!     St Patty's Day is my girls birthday, and we are throwing a party here at the house.....  I already had a white button down, with a green bow tie, green suspenders, white and red striped socks, and some hipster glasses lined up for the YOTD.... DANG IT!

On a side note, anyone know where I could find a DS or VNDS pair of Cheetahs in a 13 for retail or not much over retail?

Picture wise Wolf > LM

But if that maroon on the Aces match the 9ers or VT jerseys/shirts I have then that would be a in the store both shoe in hand decision... The ACe sign doesnt matter to me as much as that maroon color.

is it me or does that "Texas" one not look red... Isn't Texas U an Orange like the wolf check sign?

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Picture wise Wolf > LM

But if that maroon on the Aces match the 9ers or VT jerseys/shirts I have then that would be a in the store both shoe in hand decision... The ACe sign doesnt matter to me as much as that maroon color.

is it me or does that "Texas" one not look red... Isn't Texas U an Orange like the wolf check sign?

Thought it was red at first too, but its a burnt orange just like texas colors.

Just when I thought I was dealing with missing out on Cloaks someone has to go and do that...

Back
Top Bottom