The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

NikeTown return policy Question
I never done it before but i have seen some one do it with a pair free runs before. I was wondering if any one of you guys done it before.
I bought the sharks from NT and worn them for hoop, if i were to take it back to NT and try to return them with a excuse of saying they were uncomfortable. would they take them back for a refund?
Were they actually uncomfortable? Or are you just being cheap and still trying to purchase shoes you cant afford.
I remember back in the day when I worked at a shoe store we would have this one family that would buy shoes, wear them for half a season, return them for the newest color of the model, wear them for the rest of the season, then return them for the next popular release. They would always have some "defect" or something.
indifferent.gif
It was a complete joke. Finally my manager put a stop to it after their 10th return in one year.
Thats your companies fault, people take advantage of things they can.... wouldnt return if u didn't have the policy to return...

My only gripe with the Cloaks is that the translucent sole isnt on the whole bottom of the shoe.. that would have made it a lil bit better.. still love them tho..

^^^ Those pictures make the grey pop with the orange background. Nice pictures!

Did I hear correctly YOTD is releasing in europe only...? For now?

Dukes look clean. I have every intention to scoop them up when I'm browsing the store. After a good stare down I convince myself otherwise. I wish the Wolfs had the orange sole instead of the white. They did it right with the Dukes.

yea even if the sole front and inside sole were orange Wolfs would be an instant buy, but I'm still torn between wolves LM yotds(if available) and red blue PDFs (i think im the only person who likes them)

Wolfs on Friday if my Ftl has them...otherwise I'll order from NDC I guess. Those pictures up there are nice...

Lower Merion on Saturday at my HOH will be had as well...don't care if they're limited or not.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Really want those Year of the Dragons....

theres alot of us waiting on these, cane some one change the first page it still say 17th, since these no date on the YOTD the only ones i look forward to now are the elites 

YOTD are really only in Europe?  my girlfriend is on vacation in Italy.  is it a general release over there? would she be able to go into any nikestore, shoe store, or footlocker? or is it only specific stores?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom