The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Come on Ace owners... lets get some On feet pictures..... im sold on Wolfs... I want aces but gotta see them either on feet or matched up with a 9ers/Texas A.m/ Virginia tech.. or just any maroon shirt. 

Aces definitely won't match a hokies shirt. Maroon is more red on the shoe

Thats bad to hear... how about 9ers home jersey.. Thats my team... and I would love to rock a 9ers jersey with Ace kobe 7s when I go to cali to watch (hopefully) Manning and the niners play
Well, it won't be Manning but hopefully you all will have a QB this season...LOL.
I think the red on the Aces is darker than the 49ers red though.

Were the Wolfs a GR cuz I went to the mall on saturday n I didnt see them ANYWHERE lol n yea I need more info on those orange pairs. Theyre too nice

From the first couple rounds of the NCAA tournament

ncaa-feet-2nd-round-2012-66.jpg

ncaa-feet-2nd-round-2012-47.jpg

ncaa-feet-2nd-round-2012-31.jpg

ncaa-2012-round-1-10.jpg

ncaa-2012-round-1-11.jpg

ncaa-2012-round-1-19.jpg

I'm in live with he home elites, but 200 is steep..... I may pass just because of the price. Now if they were 180, they would be a definite cop.

Nobody has love for the concord colorway? I thought they were clean and simple, maybe its the price that turns people away. Mint PDF do look better with the black check even though I love 3M.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Were the Wolfs a GR cuz I went to the mall on saturday n I didnt see them ANYWHERE lol n yea I need more info on those orange pairs. Theyre too nice

^^^ GR release...The mall I went to they didn't even have them out. I looked around and ask the workers about the all gray and orange kobe and they led me to the black and grey. I was like no all gray...it clicked and he went to grab them in the cabinet...lol...

Originally Posted by rillo561

Nobody has love for the concord colorway? I thought they were clean and simple, maybe its the price that turns people away. Mint PDF do look better with the black check even though I love 3M.

IMO the PDFs are horrid looking...... Concords are nice and simple. Would have copped, but Im going for some All Star 6s......

so quick ?

are they making alot more kobes?? or is this shoe getting no love?

reason for my ? is jordans sell out quick as well as lbj & now kd's but kobes are always still around.

those aces are tough and i can't wait till they come im just shocked they are still around..

ok back to my work.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

so quick ?

reason for my ? is jordans sell out quick as well as lbj & now kd's but kobes are always still around.

those aces are tough and i can't wait till they come im just shocked they are still around..

ok back to my work.

people probably didnt know it was a limited release so they didnt pick them up to resell

so quick ?

ok back to my work.

The limited colorways in Kobe's sell out just like the Lebron IX's and KD IV's.
GR KD's, Lebrons and Kobe's are everywhere still. Those free gum Lebron IX's are still sitting out here in Southern Cali.

so quick ?

ok back to my work.

kobes just not as hyped as the other shoes.  jordan retros only sell out because of resellers.  ever check ebay, craigslist etc once a jordan retro drops, tons of shoes for sale. if there wasnt resellers those would still be sitting on shelves.  in my area last year the 3s and 5s sat around for a week before being sold out except for the black cements.  after the concord release every release is so hyped.  you also dont see nike putting limited next to most kobes like they do with lebrons.  there are still every colorway of the 9s sitting on the shelves at my local footlocker, including the mangos, dunkmans and swingmans.   of course every shoe pretty much sells out on ndc as well but all the other sites usually have pairs sitting still

thanks guys...

but even the limited shoes are last to sell out...i guess basically i wanna know when did sneakerheads move KD past Kobe?

the galaxy kobe were last...the BHM are still in some stores by me..im not big on the 7s but the aces was a nice clean cw...limited or not.

thanks guys...

but even the limited shoes are last to sell out...i guess basically i wanna know when did sneakerheads move KD past Kobe?

the galaxy kobe were last...the BHM are still in some stores by me..im not big on the 7s but the aces was a nice clean cw...limited or not.

Well simply put the Kobe VII isnt as "hot" of a shoe this year in the eyes of many

The KD line's energy was seriously boosted with the limited colorways( Nerfs and Weathermans) If you take away those releases, I see the KD line doing numbers slightly better than last year

Quick question fellas' do the VIIs run tight like the Kobe VIs? Because I'm usually a size 9.5 on shoes but I had to get a half size up on the VIs. Thanks

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

thanks guys...

Well simply put the Kobe VII isnt as "hot" of a shoe this year in the eyes of many

The KD line's energy was seriously boosted with the limited colorways( Nerfs and Weathermans) If you take away those releases, I see the KD line doing numbers slightly better than last year
the designs of the kds and brons make it easier to showcase the colorways.  kobes aren't as busy and have fewer places to display flashy details.  the current shoe game is all about the flash.

^ really $20 bucks makes a difference. I mean its ur money but i probably spend 20 on dumb stuff throughout the day

Back
Top Bottom