The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

friend called me about the restock while I was out getting the wolves... gave him my info and he was able to copp 2 for me... feels good man.

but anyways Wolves are the best GR so far! 68 bucks after some discounts.

saw the game last night...

laker PDF's look HORRIBLE on court. especially with that play WACK sleeve...

and where the hell are the volts? they better not scrap em.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

The orange sleeve in the galaxies don't look as good as I had hoped for.

edit:  possibly with Orange laces..
Yeah I have to agree on that...the orange sleeve is a perfect match for the Wolf's though. & the black sleeve looks good on all 3 IMO.

Thanks guys, can't wait to try the play strong cushioning on the court.

-Pete

Oh man, there was a restock on NDC? I knew I shouldn't have paid $240 shipped for 2nd pair, but Cloaks just seemed so scarce. Well, maybe now I can more readily trade my 10 for a 9.5 since I realized, after wearing them yesterday, a half-size up fit well enough for me instead of going a full-size up.

grin.gif
 @ people broadcasting they grabbed multiple pairs when there are so many in this thread disappointed that they weren't able to get even 1 pair.

Hey great to anyone who got what they wanted

So sick about some crying reseller. There is no one on here if they had a chance to get 10 pairs of grinches for 100 ea that would not pass on that.

Welcome to the USA.

Thanks to all the crybabies in here megaloser removed my sig option

^I like those too. I can't see myself buying/wearing them, but they look cool when he wears them.

good pick up on the attach strong sleeves back there. definitely looks great on more than one colorway. good choice.

Originally Posted by JRodski

saw the game last night...

laker PDF's look HORRIBLE on court. especially with that play WACK sleeve...

and where the hell are the volts? they better not scrap em.
Thank you.. just watched highlights of the game and was like.. those are so ugly... I can't wait for his next home game...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

friend called me about the restock while I was out getting the wolves... gave him my info and he was able to copp 2 for me... feels good man.

but anyways Wolves are the best GR so far! 68 bucks after some discounts.

Nice pix up there! Makes me almost regret passing.

Yeah, that pic really makes em look good. Plus, I really like Wolves, so that little Wolf on the back does something for me haha.

Originally Posted by InfraRen

^I like those too. I can't see myself buying/wearing them, but they look cool when he wears them.

yup i agree.  i could never rock, but with those purple jerseys they go kinda hard.  plus from tv distance the pdf actually blends together so they just look like a black/del sol gradient cw with a play strong sole. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by InfraRen

yup i agree.  i could never rock, but with those purple jerseys they go kinda hard.  plus from tv distance the pdf actually blends together so they just look like a black/del sol gradient cw with a play strong sole. 
Good from far, but definitely far from good.

dark knight 805, i play blanka lol. but yeah, i learned with these shoes that it's pretty much necessary to bring a 2nd pair of shoes to ball in.

a few of the reviews on NDC talk about the shoes coming apart after a few months, anyone here have that experience with the kobes?

debating if I should buy the concords for $90 or the Dukes for $70

had my eyes set on the Dukes but the concords look sick on foot

Get both so you can swap the play strong insole into the Dukes. Color is not a 100% match but I think it'll work.

Great pic of the Wolf nermindee. That pic makes the grey look darker and that's what I would've liked.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

debating if I should buy the concords for $90 or the Dukes for $70

had my eyes set on the Dukes but the concords look sick on foot
people are getting some awesome discounts.  makes me feel bad about paying retail!  (get both!)

Saw NDC tweet about a restock on the cloaks yesterday, and copped. Not really a fan of Kobe's, but after seeing how nice this colorway looks in person ... I had to cop. Looking forward to the YOTD's ... I hear they're dropping next month at HOH?

Back
Top Bottom