The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Also I don't have a wide foot...the foor was higher yes and I could feel the top. But it honestly didn't feel any different or bad at all.I say casual wearers try it out first

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

So I was just experimenting to see if I can make my 7s more comfortable somehow. And I played around with the idea of just buying some dr. Scholls or some type of insole gel pad to make it comfortable. But isince I was cleaning one of my 6s and took the insole out I decided to just stuff it in the 7 (sharks) 1 to see if it fit but 2 to see if they felt remotely more comfortable. Well not only did they fit in there but it felt great...it was like the comfortability of the 6 with the 7s lockdown feel...now I haven't balled or ran in them yet but I plan on testing these further this weekend...raining here now...this may be good for anyone wearing casually . (Not positive oabout the ones actually balling or exercising in them yet) . More results later

I stuffed the Vi in there along with the 7 that was already there

You might have some problems there with the Kobe VI insole slipping and moving around in there on top of the 7 insole. Then again, with the 7 being a bit tight, it might hold it in place. I still don't think it would be a good set up for ball though.

I really, really hate the poor performance reviews of these. I'm not even risking playing in mine because i'm so positive I won't like them.

Originally Posted by nimhet

surprised nobody is talking about the Laker's Home CW for release next weekend. I'm really into the nice simple design of this release

You're not the only one. I really love that colorway.

I love simple colorways, and most of the time a huge fan of Laker home cws, but the VIIs were poorly executed IMO. Maybe if they switched the yellow and purple? And the yellow flywire on white base makes the upper look like its white but starting to yellow
sick.gif
maybe I'll change my mind in person, but pics aren't doing it for me.

^Suprised to here that from you s dubl. Your always asking for more Lakers home colorways.

Originally Posted by Chato

So I was just experimenting to see if I can make my 7s more comfortable somehow. And I played around with the idea of just buying some dr. Scholls or some type of insole gel pad to make it comfortable. But isince I was cleaning one of my 6s and took the insole out I decided to just stuff it in the 7 (sharks) 1 to see if it fit but 2 to see if they felt remotely more comfortable. Well not only did they fit in there but it felt great...it was like the comfortability of the 6 with the 7s lockdown feel...now I haven't balled or ran in them yet but I plan on testing these further this weekend...raining here now...this may be good for anyone wearing casually . (Not positive oabout the ones actually balling or exercising in them yet) . More results later

I stuffed the Vi in there along with the 7 that was already there

You might have some problems there with the Kobe VI insole slipping and moving around in there on top of the 7 insole. Then again, with the 7 being a bit tight, it might hold it in place. I still don't think it would be a good set up for ball though.

Your right that could be a problem...but from what I felt when first doing it..it was still that snug fit...The Kobe 6 insoile is really thin. Its the heel part that's a little high. But once again the shoe is so tight you barely notice it. I will trry to jog in them tomorrow do some drills in the gym with them but from first testing felt great

^
I don't know what to believe really. Because Avar said it was Lunarlon.
and it feels like Lunar foam. So I don't know.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

Hmmm that makes sense

I got an email confirmation from nike for the cloaks on the restock and received the dreaded cancellation email tonite!!!!
mad.gif
 Whats even worse is earlier today they called me to confirm my order.

just a quick question for those who've ID'd the inserts for the VII's...

I'm just curious cuz on the ID site it gives you the choice between the mid cuff height and the low cuff. then on the cushioning part, it gives you the choice between the attack fast and the attack strong. So I wanted to know if it's possible to get the zoom cushioning with the mid cuff support...Has anyone ordered the attack fast cushioning with the higher cuff? Will it let you put that order through or will it automatically come with the Cushlon attack strong cushioning if you order the mid cuff?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

^Suprised to here that from you s dubl. Your always asking for more Lakers home colorways.

Yeah it's pretty disappointing on the VIIs. I'm glad I like the concords and del sols... But the two actual laker colorways we've seen so far are easily passable. Maybe grab homes at outlet prices down the line.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

On my way to my game tonight!

Sharks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kobe 7 really have paint issues. 
frown.gif

Performance to me is great. My only problem is the sockliner part tearing up by the play strong and the paint issues in the midsole.

Other than that, its great.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

not to get anybody upset but Kobe doesnt play in the "Play Strong"... if you didnt know kobe ONLY plays in the "Play Fast" its just he has a play fast with a tounge like the rest of us and he also has a play fast with a sleeve.... Kobe hasnt played in a Lunar midsole option since the Kobe 4... (Unless u count he experimenting with the option during testing)
oh and also Kobe midsoles can NOT be removed from his shoe... they r sewn in like a regular footbed....

Hmmm that makes sense
don't know about that one.
Kobe was spotted with two sneakers in his locker the other night.
PDFs and Play Strong Del Sols.
he ended up wearing the PDFs WITH play strong sleeves.

how do you explain that with the info you dropped?

wow this thread is real slow
ohwell.gif

need help guys im stuck in a decsion on what shoe to get,.

its between black/maize huarache 2k4 or the VII Dukes???? thanks

Back
Top Bottom