The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ps cd 7
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense to dudes in here that love these, but the 7 is really "dead" to me at this point.  Have tried wearing a few pairs around house and breaking in, and just miserable.  Honestly I never thought I would say this after how many 5s and 6s I bought and wore, but the Kobe line is just awful to me right now.  There isn't one CW either that even compares to the to 3-5 CWs of the 5 and 6. Just my opinion, but hoping they get back to basics on the next one.  This one was a complete Fail for me.

I dont think its the colorways, its the shoe itself. Multiple people I've seen play in the Kobe VII arent exactly in love with them. I think it wouldve been better if they had done a better job of wear testing this model. Theres no way a bunch of weartesters said "Geez this shoe feels great" I like some things about the shoe but the lips of the insoles and lace pressure on the Kobe VII are definite drawbacks. They mustve changed something in the process.  I honestly feel like this shoe got messed up when it went through Nike marketing.

not sure how you all could think these are less comfortable than the kobe 6 or 5 for casual wear. oh well. guess its just me. LOVING this model. my only gripe is how the designers for the C/Ws are LAZY AS HELL imo. like really, the KD and bron galaxys have speckles on the midsole, but they gave my man kobe a plain *#% black midsole?
indifferent.gif
 like damn. The aces were a damn shame too. loook like a damn TB color with ace logo on the back and speckled laces SMH. the Kobe 6 ace was FIRE
sick.gif

ahh well, looking forward to PDFs and White elites.

aef26b0597e02442dd6bbc4e73ecbb6a92cbea1c_r.jpg

PDFs are coming here in the Philippines.

Here is one of the promos/mechanics of our nike store in order to reserve a pair. 

on of seller offer me zoom kobe 7 elite edition and i know it's not on market yet and he said this shoe is legit (and i don't know somehow he got it straight from the factory)

here are the pictures
http://i39.tinypic.com/34pb5ev.jpg

he selling it without original box and the price deal is really2 good (lower than market price of course)

either they're hyping it up here in the PI or it's really limited. sales aren't looking too good for the zk7 here.

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

Originally Posted by Shox23

poison-dart-frog-elite-socks.jpg

not sure if this was posted
Thats a sick jacket sock and shoe combo..
am I late or did they make a jacket for all the animal pack???
Nevermind the poster got this pic from modern notoriety so he won't have any info.

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

Originally Posted by Rampagefr

addict is glow in the dark
glasses.gif

How much did it cost you, and how can I get one shipped to America in an XL?

from looking at the website he provided, shirt is 34 euros, shipping to the states is 20 euros, and google says:
54 Euros = 72.1278 U.S. dollars 

A seller on ebay he is in US has the Easters up shipping now 174.95 shipped which is 25 over retail after taxes i just bought one he is legit.

Me and my son rockin our "Cloaks" today. #LikeFatherLikeSon
IMO this has gotta be the #1 colorway of the VIIs hands down. I wonder if this colorway will be exclusive to the Kobe line only and if they will do it again for the VIIIs?

6d626716f6ebbdfa5c794859b52946f70ace4f3f_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom