The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Can't wait for the mint PDF's this Friday there the best shoe out of the entire Easter Pack imo by far!

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Was waiting on a perfect day to UNDS these..
Sunny day trip to Jacksonville.. Turned so many heads..
Friends who aren't even fans of the Kobe line couldn't stop double taking at em talking about "those are soooo sick" haha .. actually even I couldn't stop looking down at em on feet.. so sick in person lol.
anyways most important part.. the pics (just quick iPhone pics... even tho i know countless cloaks pics in this thread)

Nice Pics. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

What do you think is a good price for the cheetah's in a size 12? i see one for 220 online

Yea that's a good price if it's ds. Alot of people are trying to sell them for 250+ but thats just not gonna happen. The hype died on them.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Just got these in and was playing with the different midsoles. Loving them, right up there with the Cloaks as my favorite VIIs, certainly my favorite Supremes.
Nice!  Is that a pair of McFly's in the back?

Originally Posted by s dubl

havent followed this thread too close, but have any pics of TBs surfaced?

I haven't seen them but if I were to guess, they would probably look similar to the aces

Originally Posted by lakers911

Just got these in and was playing with the different midsoles. Loving them, right up there with the Cloaks as my favorite VIIs, certainly my favorite Supremes.
Yep, that's a pair of McFly Hyperdunks in the back.

What do you think is a good price for the cheetah's in a size 12? i see one for 220 online

Yeah, pretty good price. I got a size 11.5 for $205 plus shipping on ebay last month.

-Pete

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Yeah, pretty good price. I got a size 11.5 for $205 plus shipping on ebay last month.

-Pete

i have no luck on em.  the 2 pairs ive bid on shot up to  250 plus shipping before it ended.  cant pay that much

Originally Posted by waverder

I've been very disappointed overall by the release color ways of the VII model. Very disappointed.

only ones i liked were the cheetahs and harry potters. then again I wore my inks vi and someone thought they were the potters from a distance.

i hope they release these someday.
frown.gif

where did you order your pair Wayne141?

Kobe homes are sitting as I thought they would locally...Elites are a pass for me...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

i hope they release these someday.
frown.gif

where did you order your pair Wayne141?

eBay. I managed to talk the seller down to about 60-70 above retail by doing a PayPal invoice to save him on fees and me on money lol. I didn't mind paying the extra since these were basically the only other colorway I wanted aside from the Cloaks, and there's no guarantee of a US release.

Originally Posted by waverder

I've been very disappointed overall by the release color ways of the VII model. Very disappointed.

The Home's this year are actually impressive. Simple and nice. Wouldn't mind copping them with discount. 

I'm not a Kobe fan but I do wish they would have made better color choices. The Kobe's never sell out at my local sneaker shop.

Need info on those Volts, Oranges, then I'm copping the mint PDF's and MAYBE a white elite, then I'm calling it quits.

Unless Kobe wins MVP/Scoring title/6 Rings
nerd.gif

^^^nice pickup.. These galaxy ones are definitely hotter in person.

Back
Top Bottom