The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just got my elites in the mail from sneakerhead. the heel clip is the same as the pair with the series of pictures. unfortunately, the medial side of the heels of my pair aren't even symmetrical! i'll take pics later. these are definitely going back. smh.

just posting the pics.
can you tell the difference in the heel clip area?
dsc00664kb.jpg

here's some help
dsc00664xn.jpg

i drew some straight lines to show how off the heel clip is from one another. and i drew circles to show how off the length of the heel area is between the heel clip and upper layers.

deciding right now whether to try my luck with ndc or eastbay on another pair or to just be done with the 7s for good and wait for the nike+ basketball lineup.
I don't understand what's wrong.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

just got my elites in the mail from sneakerhead. the heel clip is the same as the pair with the series of pictures. unfortunately, the medial side of the heels of my pair aren't even symmetrical! i'll take pics later. these are definitely going back. smh.

just posting the pics.
dsc00664kb.jpg

here's some help
dsc00664xn.jpg

i drew some straight lines to show how off the heel clip is from one another. and i drew circles to show how off the length of the heel area is between the heel clip and upper layers.

deciding right now whether to try my luck with ndc or eastbay on another pair or to just be done with the 7s for good and wait for the nike+ basketball lineup.

the end of the CF is longer on the right shoe than the left shoe.

Those PEs are nice!!! Purple swoosh, nice! I like how the gold flywire adds a touch to make them look like a Laker cw.

with those who have the elites...you think it was worth it?

i might get the black pair tomorrow

3ef1695be649d0be4591ab08c0dacd88ffe0bc7c_r.jpg

I really love the new "FADE" options in NIKE ID. Hoping they would release this type of CWs as GR like what they did to ZK 6(blue gradient)

Originally Posted by DAR228

What Kobe IS Wearing In Todays Game.
ArrYrtgCIAErTMX.jpg:large
          home elites are nice but i would've copped these than those. the swoosh reminds me of the cloaks cw.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i wore them today. absolutely love them. couldnt stop looking at them (was kind of embarassing lol).
understand people's complaints about the price tag. not going to argue that point. simple case of if you can afford them and you want them then cop them. if the price tag is greater than the value you place on them then pass or wait for them to go on sale.

fantastic shoe. love the use of the kevlar, CF, and material from the Kobe VI. the elite pack is in a class of its own.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Do not the Away gradient IVs have gold in them?

KobeIVGradient1.jpg

Maybe because those go with the Laker uniforms? Not sure, but that's the only reason I can think of.

maybe its the shade of gold? they can't use "real gold" shade that resembles the champ trophy?  

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

just posting the pics.

here's some help
dsc00664xn.jpg

The CF is clearly not aligned between left and right pair. I know some shoes will have discrepancies, but owner said that the shoes also feel different between left and right.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would've copped.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

sc127.jpg

Ditto. Would've copped both.

These REALLY make the released elites look like garbage. I wudv copped these above.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Should have just gone with this. At least it is more consistent with the VII line instead of looking like the VI. And it just looks way better than what came out.

Is nike trying to slowly wean us off the kobe line?
mad.gif

Everything about those sample elites is better than the released paid except the carbon fiber. That checkerboard color looks awful. All black cf is needed.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

I think if you're willing to spend the money then yes they are worth it

Back
Top Bottom