The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Came to my senses and went back the Kobe's today. My first Kobe's since the 2's, too. If you're on the fence, I'd say you should get these. The sneaker is solid as far as quality and durability goes.

Originally Posted by Mikesison11

Got the Home Elites the other day. they're nice!
roll.gif

6978603716_492e06daf6_c.jpg

7124687049_2e8799f7c2_c.jpg

6978601064_86258fbd56_c.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 these pics would actually sell me the shoes! 
happy.gif
 cool pics man.

i like both elites...but def not worth the 200 price tag. the black ones are too plain. the white ones are cool, but just cant justify the 200. i hope they stick around for discount.

i need somsone to clarify something for me. are the pdfs release 5/5 or 5/19. i keep seeing different release dates

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Why couldnt we get the exact colorways that Kobe and LeBron are wearing?

Ah well...

if they released those, and then released the gold ones if they made it to the finals, Nike wouldve doubled their sales.

Released Elites > Elite PE's.
If those Elite PE's released originally people would be saying the same thing about them as what they're saying about the released ones.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Released Elites > Elite PE's.
If those Elite PE's released originally people would be saying the same thing about them as what they're saying about the released ones.

Exactly. They'd sell just as many no more. Their only white and purple.

doesnt look like Kobe or Lebron will be wearing the retail versions of the Elites, or will they? What a shame...

I still don't own a pair of VII's yet.....
is it just me? or is this shoe just not as prevalent at the gym as the IV's - VI's?

Originally Posted by Mikesison11

Got the Home Elites the other day. they're nice!
roll.gif

6978603716_492e06daf6_c.jpg

7124687049_2e8799f7c2_c.jpg

6978601064_86258fbd56_c.jpg

the gold flywire kinda makes it look like a dog peed on them (and it dried)...
eyes.gif

Finally got a chance to see the Homes in person, they are very disappointing. Wouldn't mind getting a pair, but no where near retail.

Away's are def. the better colorway.

In person the Homes are more grey than anything, yellow flywire lines are a turn off as well as the blue sole.

Back
Top Bottom