The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Looks like outlet shelving but most likely it's not there yet.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Ok so remember when they said these elites were made from premium materials like
carbon fiber and kevlar blah blah blah...
Blake Griffin had his Elites destroyed after getting stepped on. What's up with that?

adidas is laughing at them right now.
hello jason petrie
laugh.gif

Adidas is in worse doo doo than Nike is.
Everyone on youtube and across the web thinks Adidas is the reason why D-Rose, Shumpert, and a few other Adidas athletes have gotten hurt. Just look at the Crazy Lite 2 videos and comments. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's true, but theres tons of people that blame Adidas so Nike is still feeling pretty good right about now.

But yea, Kevlar....What a joke smh. I wonder if the same would happen to the Kobe's and Lebrons? Guess we'll wait and see.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Ok so remember when they said these elites were made from premium materials like
carbon fiber and kevlar blah blah blah...
Blake Griffin had his Elites destroyed after getting stepped on. What's up with that?

adidas is laughing at them right now.
hello jason petrie
laugh.gif

Adidas is in worse doo doo than Nike is.
Everyone on youtube and across the web thinks Adidas is the reason why D-Rose, Shumpert, and a few other Adidas athletes have gotten hurt. Just look at the Crazy Lite 2 videos and comments. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying it's true, but theres tons of people that blame Adidas so Nike is still feeling pretty good right about now.

But yea, Kevlar....What a joke smh. I wonder if the same would happen to the Kobe's and Lebrons? Guess we'll wait and see.

any shoe can cause an injury, but i do think that there is a design flaw in the recent "crazy light" shoes... 

If you look at the top left Sneaker Freaker, there's a new VII on the cover.  
Looks like a blend of Chaos/ Draft Day/ PDF.. Intriguing.

-- Image taken from VagrantSneaker's Instagram.

igxi4i.jpg

Anything with the PDF print is not my cup of tea. I don't really care if it comes out or not. Let's see something with the fade option.

^----Great setup!

I stopped by Champs during my lunch and tried on the Elite Home. They look great on the foot. I had to scoop them. They did an extremely better job on mending the carbon fiber seam than my Aways.

Originally Posted by msw1233

Any updates on the concords for < $100?

Posted about this on the outlet thread 2 days ago, they had a fsr except 9-10 at the Block in OC. Could have changed by now though.

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

If you look at the top left Sneaker Freaker, there's a new VII on the cover.  
Looks like a blend of Chaos/ Draft Day/ PDF.. Intriguing.

-- Image taken from VagrantSneaker's Instagram.

igxi4i.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

these look very weird, mash up of a bunch of colors.

I'm coo with a few loud cw's if they have good colorblocking and/or a good theme but those suck. I'd wipe my butt w/ em...ewwww!

Originally Posted by msw1233

Just got a pic of the Kobe's from the Sneaker Freaker cover..pretty crazy.

29v1h68.png
I think it's an awesome idea, just wasn't executed very well with the color choices... 

from the source, they're a mesh of all the patterns put together and i'm pretty sure it's the substitute for the chaos line from what i recall

Back
Top Bottom