The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Aren't those the same ID's in that picture posted a few days ago?

My girl who works for Nike marketing says her Nike ID associates tell her that those indeed are Nike IDs

doesn't take someone who works for nike to know they are IDs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

^um.... no because it is true.
His face was priceless.
I think the next few games will be a little different (heres to hoping) I dont want them to get sweeped..

Picked up the black/greys with the 20% off NDC clearance. I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere cheaper but it's still a good deal.

Picked up the black/greys with the 20% off NDC clearance. I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere cheaper but it's still a good deal.

Yep, blk/greys for 70 shipped, couldn't pass that up.

Went to do some NDC clearance shopping, went to checkout, saw a pair of Cloaks chillin in my shopping cart.  Wasn't expecting it to go through but it did.
pimp.gif

Those IDs last night look real good on feet.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Tempted to get them also, but I really wont wear them much, so id rather get ones ill wear more ofter. Am tempted to get them for ball, but kobes arent so good for outdoors, so Ill prob go with the hyperdunk lows. Did get myself a pair of del sols for 125 shipped.  Used the  $130 voucher Ive been holding.  Ima have to exchange in store for a bigger size though, but its ok cause I got to use this voucher.  Im sure del sols could be had for 100 soon but id have to pay cash and id rather save that for ones that wont be on sale.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

I coped 2 pairs 
roll.gif

Grabbed black/greys for my son... Almost wish I waited for mine, only used Bday coupon with retail. Still happy. IMO one of the best cws.

Dang. PPl jumped on that NDC code quick. Kobe VII hoodie...gone. Pacman hoodie...gone. Guess I'm too slow.

jeeez, you guys killed those already.

soon as wolfs and sharks go on sale i guess i gotta jump quick on em.

Originally Posted by deftronix

Went to do some NDC clearance shopping, went to checkout, saw a pair of Cloaks chillin in my shopping cart.  Wasn't expecting it to go through but it did.
pimp.gif

Those IDs last night look real good on feet.
Big congrats if that's actually a legit order, good luck... still the best CW for me!

Back
Top Bottom