The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by deftronix

Went to do some NDC clearance shopping, went to checkout, saw a pair of Cloaks chillin in my shopping cart.  Wasn't expecting it to go through but it did.
pimp.gif

Those IDs last night look real good on feet.
Big congrats if that's actually a legit order, good luck... still the best CW for me!
Crossing my fingers, just received email confirmation.
eek.gif

Went to do some NDC clearance shopping, went to checkout, saw a pair of Cloaks chillin in my shopping cart.  Wasn't expecting it to go through but it did.
pimp.gif

Those IDs last night look real good on feet.
Big congrats if that's actually a legit order, good luck... still the best CW for me!
eek.gif

lucky you
pimp.gif

Passed on another pair of Black/Grey's too...I ball in my pair with a Black Sleeve/Play Strong setup, but still looks good. I wanted that Kobe Galaxy shirt tho! No more L or XL..

Got my Aces in from NT LV finally...$85 was worth the wait, passed on release cuz FTL wouldn't let me use the bday coupon on a limited release, lol.

-Pete

Originally Posted by sogo

eek.gif

lucky you
pimp.gif

Has to be a glitch on Nikes end. They were updating NDC all last week. But if it does go through Congrats.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

eek.gif

lucky you
pimp.gif

Has to be a glitch on Nikes end. They were updating NDC all last week. But if it does go through Congrats.

the cloaks just appeared in your cart? was it your size? 

hmm, I wonder if you tried ordering them when they came out before and had them in your cart but wasn't able to checkout?

eek.gif

lucky you
pimp.gif

Seems like it. Figured I'd check my other browsers for saved items in carts and checked out a pair of ASGs also for $83.97 + T & S some how...  Too good to be true, I did strike out within minutes of the release on both of these and havent budged on reseller prices, maybe I'm being rewarded, long shot tho..keepin my hopes on the low  

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

the cloaks just appeared in your cart? was it your size?

hmm, I wonder if you tried ordering them when they came out before and had them in your cart but wasn't able to checkout?

Exactly what happened

ndc's server probably messed up right now. I went and checked my cart and I also had items there that I removed previously.

good luck though.

I had the Playoff 12 in my cart from the restock last time when I ordered the black/grey but removed it from cart because I knew they were sold out. They will most likely cancel it when they can't find the pair in their warehouse. If it goes through you are lucky.

Pete, Did they not charge you tax and shipping for the Aces?

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Passed on another pair of Black/Grey's too...I ball in my pair with a Black Sleeve/Play Strong setup, but still looks good. I wanted that Kobe Galaxy shirt tho! No more L or XL..

Got my Aces in from NT LV finally...$85 was worth the wait, passed on release cuz FTL wouldn't let me use the bday coupon on a limited release, lol.

-Pete

i kinda want these to go on sale on NDC. i didnt like em at first but now im feelin them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I had the Playoff 12 in my cart from the restock last time when I ordered the black/grey but removed it from cart because I knew they were sold out. They will most likely cancel it when they can't find the pair in their warehouse. If it goes through you are lucky.

Pete, Did they not charge you tax and shipping for the Aces?
Nah, no tax...but yup, plus UPS ground to NJ. Also bought size 12 Aces for my cuz (& Freegums for me & my bro). I think it was like $16.50 for the 4 pairs total.

-Pete

lucky you
pimp.gif

Seems like it. Figured I'd check my other browsers for saved items in carts and checked out a pair of ASGs also for $83.97 + T & S some how...  Too good to be true, I did strike out within minutes of the release on both of these and havent budged on reseller prices, maybe I'm being rewarded, long shot tho..keepin my hopes on the low  

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

the cloaks just appeared in your cart? was it your size?

hmm, I wonder if you tried ordering them when they came out before and had them in your cart but wasn't able to checkout?

Exactly what happened

dude it just happened to me too. i just copped the black/grey kobes on clearance + 20% off.  i logged on via my email and something appeared in my cart.  i had to purchase w the quickness.  did you get a confirmation yet?

Thanks Pete. No tax so there is no NT in NJ? Didn't know shipping is that cheap. I'm better off ordering off from them than waste gas driving to NT.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Thanks Pete. No tax so there is no NT in NJ? Didn't know shipping is that cheap. I'm better off ordering off from them than waste gas driving to NT.
Yeah no NT in NJ...I drive up to NYC a lot too, but never buy anything from NT NYC cuz of the tax on shoes. I ordered volt/camo 6's from SF before too, was $8 shipping.

Zyzz: much better looking on foot, wore them today...if they hit outlets/clearance I'm doubling up.

-Pete

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They need to put the damn Wolfs on clearance so I can scoop for the lowwwwwww.
a post about your swoosh account? didn't see that coming...

they should NOT re-release the Bruce Lees in the 7s.
if they do, they better make sure that it's a different
concept. a classic black white
BruceLee.jpg

inspired Bruce Lee release would be amazing.
Add a black/red color changing upper. that would be cool. Just
don't redo the original BL5s... that would be the epitome of corny.

they should just release the IDs kobe was wearing with the black
tongue and all. No need to go the BL route.

Those are okay but I have all of those colors in other VIIs so that'll be pointless to have.
All I'm waiting for are these. Waiting for a release date.
Kobe_VII_Blue_yellow_S_1__57598_zoom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom