The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

7c98924803681a13b427389d06c0739a-getty-144649691.jpg

2763f923bf4fc82a9df4e0f2e27469ff-getty-144649533.jpg

b580c768b1bcab265952ad36f4cc404a-getty-144649472.jpg

0d45a952e4402440d3aaddde84109719-getty-144649466.jpg

Originally Posted by jst628

SMFH @ the Lakers... Kobe, burn those iD's please.

Kobe needs to start wearing those APL shoes always advertised up top. just need to rebrand coz it's "banned" 
tired.gif

mint PDF's outlet bound?

been thirsty for em lately...

any spots still have em for retail?

Originally Posted by smatty

finally got some asg kobes..it seems like these are the easiest to get from the asg pack
They definitely were since they're the worst looking out of the pack.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by smatty

finally got some asg kobes..it seems like these are the easiest to get from the asg pack
They definitely were since they're the worst looking out of the pack.
thats how i felt now i regret not copping, they grow on me pretty quick....i get mad when i see my sis rock her pair 
laugh.gif
but
indifferent.gif

What do you guys think? I may end up doing the speckle for the whole 'Jaws' look, don't really want to mess em up though.

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Grabbed these today off of Craigslist for 160$
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My mini VII collection:

Still working on getting the Cheetahs and waiting for the Wolfs to go on sale...then i'll probably call it quits.
Well done homie.  You got the 2 important ones.
Was gonna be done once I grabbed concords when they went on sale but that first pic got me wanting to find the all stars again.. Thanks a lot.. 
laugh.gif

Will give an assessment after the red speckles are on there. Right now not feeling them unless you have a red iD tongue.

just got the confirmation from ndc for the cloaks
nerd.gif
.  given that it's been 3-4 days since i bought them and they sent me the confirmation today, can they still cancel it? or did i really luck out?

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

nerd.gif
.  given that it's been 3-4 days since i bought them and they sent me the confirmation today, can they still cancel it? or did i really luck out?

when status says shipped, then you really did get lucky.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What do you guys think? I may end up doing the speckle for the whole 'Jaws' look, don't really want to mess em up though.

I rock my sharks with red laces, it pops and I love it!

nerd.gif
they restocked again? when?

I have no idea what to make of this... A friend of mine bought a pair of PDF on NDC. He ended up buying a pair at Champs, so he cancelled the NDC order and got a refund. However, he ended up getting the shoes shipped to his house anyway and was never charged... In essence, he got the PDFs for free...

Originally Posted by al3x89

they are IDs with a separate insert (black insert with yellow logo)

144638793.jpg

144638802.jpg

they are these IDs:

2hquku8.jpg

looks like kobe doesn't like the elites either.
Color Blocking makes them look like HYPERFUSE LOWS

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I have no idea what to make of this... A friend of mine bought a pair of PDF on NDC. He ended up buying a pair at Champs, so he cancelled the NDC order and got a refund. However, he ended up getting the shoes shipped to his house anyway and was never charged... In essence, he got the PDFs for free...
this has happened to me with other companies (smaller than Nike) and they ended up charging me once they realized what happened, but a company as big as Nike I wouldn't be surprised if that was overlooked and he got to keep them.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

this has happened to me with other companies (smaller than Nike) and they ended up charging me once they realized what happened, but a company as big as Nike I wouldn't be surprised if that was overlooked and he got to keep them.

Nike might attempt to either resolve this (asking to have the shoes shipped back) and might even give a giftcard for the inconvenience. Or they could just let it slide.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

What they restocked cloaks @ NDC? When did that happen?

no restock. Most likely a glitch in the ndc servers while they were doing their upgrades. the OP said the cloaks just appeared on his cart when he tried to purchase something and was able to check out.

We'll have to wait and see if he actually receives the shoes as they are supposedly sold out for a while now.

^ yeah, i tried to purchase the cloaks during the ndc midnight release w/ two comps and came up empty. i was able to add my pair to the cart but always timed-out after that so i gave up

^ yeah, i tried to purchase the cloaks during the ndc midnight release w/ two comps and came up empty. i was able to add my pair to the cart but always timed-out after that so i gave up

man, hope you do get them though. that would be awesome. haha. cloaks living up to it's name by appearing out of nowhere
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom