The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

grandtheftbike wrote:

^ yeah, i tried to purchase the cloaks during the ndc midnight release w/ two comps and came up empty. i was able to add my pair to the cart but always timed-out after that so i gave up

man, hope you do get them though. that would be awesome. haha. cloaks living up to it's name by appearing out of nowhere
pimp.gif

Or if they can't find them in their warehouse, they live up to its name too, invisibility cloaks.
roll.gif

Thanks for the feedback
laugh.gif
I don't think they look too bad. What paint or acrylic substance would you guys suggest for the speckles?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grandtheftbike wrote:

^ yeah, i tried to purchase the cloaks during the ndc midnight release w/ two comps and came up empty. i was able to add my pair to the cart but always timed-out after that so i gave up

man, hope you do get them though. that would be awesome. haha. cloaks living up to it's name by appearing out of nowhere
pimp.gif

Or if they can't find them in their warehouse, they live up to its name too, invisibility cloaks.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketfanjake

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Grabbed these today off of Craigslist for 160$
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My mini VII collection:

Still working on getting the Cheetahs and waiting for the Wolfs to go on sale...then i'll probably call it quits.
Well done homie.  You got the 2 important ones.
Was gonna be done once I grabbed concords when they went on sale but that first pic got me wanting to find the all stars again.. Thanks a lot.. 
laugh.gif
Thanks for the comments everyone. I passed on the ASG without question at first then they slowly grew on me and when I saw them in person I began my hunt 
nerd.gif
, glad I was able to scoop a pair 
happy.gif

What is going on with this Cloak order? You had them in your cart and finally decided to order them and they shipped? 
eek.gif

i like the red laces in the sharks..i just think its the way the shoe looks that nobody likes it...kinda sloppy

Just to warn everyone... my black/grey order was canceled after using the GRANDSLAM discount on it. I placed it shortly after I received the code in my e-mail, around 12:00 pm CST.
ohwell.gif

Edit: size 11

Order was placed on Tuesday, when the code was first available. The size was still "available" when I got off of work later too.. oh well.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Just to warn everyone... my black/grey order was canceled after using the GRANDSLAM discount on it. I placed it shortly after I received the code in my e-mail, around 12:00 pm CST.
ohwell.gif

maybe couldnt fulfill your order.

you should post the size your ordered.

My sz 10 black/greys have already shipped... Don't get too worried people. Also when I ordered, sz 10 (if I remember correctly, sz 10 was the biggest sz available. This was around 12pm pst yesterday.

Originally Posted by s dubl

My sz 10 black/greys have already shipped... Don't get too worried people. Also when I ordered, sz 10 (if I remember correctly, sz 10 was the biggest sz available. This was around 12pm pst yesterday.

my sz 10.5 is also shipped
wink.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-7-playoff-pe-black-varsity-purple-maize-02.jpg

It looks like Kobes IDs have an elite insert.
Check out the sleeve and the tongue. Pro Combat with a thicker tongue. I knew there was something
weird when I saw them yesterday in the pics.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those are okay but I have all of those colors in other VIIs so that'll be pointless to have.
All I'm waiting for are these. Waiting for a release date.
Kobe_VII_Blue_yellow_S_1__57598_zoom.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

nike-zoom-kobe-7-playoff-pe-black-varsity-purple-maize-02.jpg

It looks like Kobes IDs have an elite insert.
Check out the sleeve and the tongue. Pro Combat with a thicker tongue. I knew there was something
weird when I saw them yesterday in the pics.

Good eye. It does look like an elite insert. I wonder if the elite sleeves will go to NIKEID. I doubt it, but you never know.

Those game 2 IDs are so
smokin.gif
too bad ill never do another dark based ZKVII ID
30t6p3b.gif
why?

I remember Kobe had this string of zk6 IDs on the road last year. they were all dark based almost
blacked out IDs.. why does he love black based/dark IDs?

I wish he'd break out some Kid Hollywood type cw...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Those game 2 IDs are so
smokin.gif
too bad ill never do another dark based ZKVII ID
30t6p3b.gif
why?

I remember Kobe had this string of zk6 IDs on the road last year. they were all dark based almost
blacked out IDs.. why does he love black based/dark IDs?

I wish he'd break out some Kid Hollywood type cw...

I did a royal based ID not too long ago... Took almost 2months to get em, and when I did there was glue stains all around the swoosh on both shoes, on both sides. I loved the IDs, but it was too noticeable so I had to send em back. Others have complained about the same issue.

I think I saw that in the ID thread... It's unfortunate that Nike is f***** up this shoe.
it has the potential to be the best Kobe sig but they blew it.

Quality and performance issues should've been monitored closely.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

I like those navy/yellows...doubtful for release though right?

Unds Aces today:

-Pete

Aces are a staple for me. Best casual cw IMO. Looking fresh, what kind of jeans are those? Need some new denim for my kobes.

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Has to be a glitch on Nikes end. They were updating NDC all last week. But if it does go through Congrats.

Seems like it. Figured I'd check my other browsers for saved items in carts and checked out a pair of ASGs also for $83.97 + T & S some how...  Too good to be true, I did strike out within minutes of the release on both of these and havent budged on reseller prices, maybe I'm being rewarded, long shot tho..keepin my hopes on the low  

the cloaks just appeared in your cart? was it your size?

hmm, I wonder if you tried ordering them when they came out before and had them in your cart but wasn't able to checkout?

Exactly what happened
dude it just happened to me too. i just copped the black/grey kobes on clearance + 20% off.  i logged on via my email and something appeared in my cart.  i had to purchase w the quickness.  did you get a confirmation yet?

Cloaks shipped. Didn't receive confirmation for the ASG. looks like those are falling through. Stoked for some Harry potter life though, patience paid off.

^
Damn.  I wish I could get a pair of cloaks like that.  That colorway and the plain black ones are the only ones that make the shoe look good.  I tried to like this shoe but the vi's look way better to me.

Back
Top Bottom