The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What do you guys think? I may end up doing the speckle for the whole 'Jaws' look, don't really want to mess em up though.
I think it would have worked if the shoe had a tiny bit of red anywhere.

I'm rocking the Sharks w/red laces today at the office. Crappy cell phone pic, sorry.

for the people who are thinking of doing the blood splatter with the sharks, as someone said before please. draw and practice the paint on paper first.
I mean ultimately its your shoe your design, but cant hurt to practice

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

I like those navy/yellows...doubtful for release though right?

Unds Aces today:

-Pete

Aces are a staple for me. Best casual cw IMO. Looking fresh, what kind of jeans are those? Need some new denim for my kobes.
Thanks man. They're Levi's 513 Twill Pants, got them in this khaki color & in grey...purchased at Nordstrom.

-Pete

those aces look good with those pants.....
I have a pair of VII's that my homie scored for me, waiting to try them out and see how they perform on court....

559379_2824716997282_1839731341_1670669_62258446_n.jpg

Finally got my pair of cloaks!!  Pretty sick shoe!!

the guy also selling fake lebron china, sucks for people who are actually bidding on those. for some reason lebrons i can tell easier if they are fake even though the difference isnt as big as kobe fakes

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

why are there not as many elites colorways for the Kobes like there is for the Brons?

better question, why is kobe wearing vii id's more instead of the elites?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

why are there not as many elites colorways for the Kobes like there is for the Brons?

better question, why is kobe wearing vii id's more instead of the elites?
He has full length zoom is all of his pairs (I think that has been said), so he must like iD's better than the looks of the elites. You'd think Nike would want him strictly wearing the elites, but they've clearly given up on marketing the VII's.

Back
Top Bottom