The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

brown upper looks like feces smeared all over the shoe, like how the mint pdf looked like someone jazzed all over it.

but wait, this thing looks so ugly that they are actually good. haha.

reverse psychology to those wanting to cop.

Have we seen these colorways yet? I don't recall seeing any pictures.

edit: nvm it just hit me they are Spiderman PDF and USAs.

06/09/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemPhoto Blue/White-Team Orange-Black$140488371-403
06/16/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemWhite/Obsidian-University Red-Pure Platinum$140488371-102

pimp.gif
 Actually received my cloaks from NDC yesterday. I figured I'd just open the box to find a pair of GRs and not actual cloaks, but when that box opened
nerd.gif
.  Didn't hesitate to hit the pavement.  Guys weren't kiddin about breaking your own neck.  Looks like I'm about to luck out on a pair of ASG too, received delayed shipping confirmation for them.   Ordered them 11 days ago and just now received the email.  NDC never comes through like this, feels good.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.
This pair is definitely one those acquired tastes pair ... but I'm not mad at them. These will be dope with a cool pair of jeans and one of my favorite tri-blend tee's ... easy. Can't wait to see a release date. Still waiting and wishing for those YOTD's though, lol.

lil-wayne-and-his-girlfriend-courtside-lakers-game.jpg

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I will defintely pick up a pair.  And if they are limited I'm sure those that are on the fence would jump at getting them.
This pair is definitely one those acquired tastes pair ... but I'm not mad at them. These will be dope with a cool pair of jeans and one of my favorite tri-blend tee's ... easy. Can't wait to see a release date. Still waiting and wishing for those YOTD's though, lol.

lil-wayne-and-his-girlfriend-courtside-lakers-game.jpg

Smh. And this guys a trend setter??

pimp.gif
 Actually received my cloaks from NDC yesterday. I figured I'd just open the box to find a pair of GRs and not actual cloaks, but when that box opened
nerd.gif
.  Didn't hesitate to hit the pavement.  Guys weren't kiddin about breaking your own neck.  Looks like I'm about to luck out on a pair of ASG too, received delayed shipping confirmation for them.   Ordered them 11 days ago and just now received the email.  NDC never comes through like this, feels good.
wait, so not only did you luck out on getting a pair of cloaks you had in your cart but also ASG's? wow. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DFABIX
IAfterwards, someone asked me how they were for ball, and I told him that I don't really ball in my sneakers and he looked at me like I was an idiot
laugh.gif
as well he should have.....kudos to him.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

IAfterwards, someone asked me how they were for ball, and I told him that I don't really ball in my sneakers and he looked at me like I was an idiot
laugh.gif
as well he should have.....kudos to him.
happy.gif
why wouldnt you ball in them?
indifferent.gif

anyways, i see a few here and there too but nowhere near prior kobe releases.

i prefer wearing my Vs, but they are falling apart....i have some DS Vs i need to break in

instead of releasing this garbage, maybe release the volts? or how bout do a CD.. or while i'm at it, why not stop with the 1 piece upper so we can have nicer colour blocking (aka zk4/5
pimp.gif
) instead of throwing on prints and fades?

oh, and stop putting 10 different colours on 1 shoe, looks ******ed.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

how could they have those pairs sitting there after all this time? you got really lucky on both, if you do get the ASGs as well.
smokin.gif

I hope the kd and lj galaxy would pop up in my cart like that.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Kobe's reaction after seeing the final version of the 'WTKs'...
WTK.jpg

WTK is an appropriate name coz ppl are gonna "W-T-F" on those..
30t6p3b.gif
Just bring out some classic colorways of the kobe line already such as the mpls chaos and DKs instead of this frankenstein's monstrosity.. Quit messing around with what could have been a wonderful sig model the 7s had so much potential..

Back
Top Bottom