The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

How do te vii's fit compared to the v's? I have wide feet so on the v's I went a half size up to a 9

Originally Posted by 555fresh

How do te vii's fit compared to the v's? I have wide feet so on the v's I went a half size up to a 9

Go up half a size. For extreme measure go up a full size.
Had a 10.5 in Concord Supremes and had to sell them after a few wears since they were too tight around the forefoot and uncomfortable just walking around them casually.

I have the Cloaks in a size 11, they fit great and look even better
pimp.gif

I wonder what kind of cushioning for the 7.5 and venomenom.hopefully the 7.5 has interchangeable midsole so I can have a kobe xdr full length herringbone

Originally Posted by DAR228

Heads up!!!

The Style number is the same as the USA VII's. If you made an order, you will not be getting the so called Dark Knights. 
laugh.gif

06/16/12Zoom Kobe VII SystemWhite/Obsidian-University Red-Pure Platinum$140488371-102

NDC: http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/28721

DSS: http://deadstockshoes.com/nike-kobe-vii-7dark-knight
This makes a lot more sense now. I would've found it very hard to believe that nobody on here knew about Dark Knight VIIs, and then they just magically appeared on there with no warning or anything.

7.5s are wack...

saw that the spiderman pdfs (or whatever you guys call em lol) are up on kb24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe saved his divorce money ?

I was just wondering the same thing... i know this isn't the general/gossip forum but is that the "ex" wife? 

Just got these ID's in a little while ago, wasn't in town to post pics though...
31e16564f0e57366ff3c579b693cbeb7aeefb679_r.jpg

a2236fc56770f651e4c07a386d4ff78a986b7d96_r.jpg

cae26946eff3eee37386cafbc9619569f9684e9d_r.jpg

I'm definitely happy with the quality and the way they turned out, I know some of you guys had some bad experiences with these particular iDs.

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

Just got these ID's in a little while ago, wasn't in town to post pics though...
31e16564f0e57366ff3c579b693cbeb7aeefb679_r.jpg

I'm definitely happy with the quality and the way they turned out, I know some of you guys had some bad experiences with these particular iDs.

I hate that the swoosh is transparent. Makes the swoosh look cheap. Turned out nice nonetheless.

yeah I couldn't tell that the swoosh would be transparent when you design the shoe, but I think it was you that said a 3M swoosh would have looked real nice (in another thread I believe?)  That would have really made it pop off, but I am extremely happy that the quality wasn't poor.  No frayed edges, paint splotches, peeling off swoosh, etc.  I was dreading the fact I may get them after 1 month of waiting and have to send them back, but thankfully no such issues!

Finally got my first kobe VII since the sharks got marked down yesterday.. pretty excited since I havent been able to get the cloaks, galaxy, or PDF

Back
Top Bottom