The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I really like the USA's; I just redeemed a $50 rewards points gift card for NDC

you dont think these will sell out quickly do you?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I really like the USA's; I just redeemed a $50 rewards points gift card for NDC

you dont think these will sell out quickly do you?

all of the gr kobe vii's have been sitting for a while.  you might even be able to wait until they go on sale and still have them available.

Thought about selling my Cloaks, pulled them out of the box, took one look and said no way jose ...

Cloaks are maybe one of the hottest shoes to drop this year. So innovative.

Thanks.

I agree Cloaks are sick. I wear mine all the time. I'm not letting them chill in a box, the reaction to them when people see them is so worth it.

Originally Posted by keebantot

Saw some del sol VIIs on the outlet wall yesterday. for 129.99... I hope the price drops. still a little too pricey for me.
Also so a size 15 sharks sitting on the wall for 90 I think. lol
Check the Footlockers in your area for the Del Sols. I saw them for 99.99 bout a week ago. They may still be on sale.

Love the Kobe's this year, better balling shoe and aesthetically, more durable to boot. Only have the cheetahs, and the sharks, I'll be needingthose usas though.

Nike gods have answered my prayers lol was able to find a sz 13 for 145 shipped but how do I make a paypal invoice to make sure that if the transaction doesn't go well I can get my money back?

Originally Posted by jordan23man

Nike gods have answered my prayers lol was able to find a sz 13 for 145 shipped but how do I make a paypal invoice to make sure that if the transaction doesn't go well I can get my money back?
I don't think you will need invoice as long as you pay for "merchandise or goods."
Or you can ask the seller to send you an invoice.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Love the Kobe's this year, better balling shoe and aesthetically, more durable to boot. Only have the cheetahs, and the sharks, I'll be needingthose usas though.
more durable? compared to what??

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Got my away Elites for $140 from the bay. Looks so MEAN!!! Laces are the worst tho.

How did you get them for 140?

He probably works for FTL/CHMPS/FTA. They can generate 30% coupon codes to use on eastbay. 

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by keebantot

Saw some del sol VIIs on the outlet wall yesterday. for 129.99... I hope the price drops. still a little too pricey for me.
Also so a size 15 sharks sitting on the wall for 90 I think. lol
Check the Footlockers in your area for the Del Sols. I saw them for 99.99 bout a week ago. They may still be on sale.

Checked my local FTL, they had some for 99.99... just no 8.5s..
frown.gif
only 11s
Good looking out though fam!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by kix4kix

more durable? compared to what??

The 6

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I agree Cloaks are sick. I wear mine all the time. I'm not letting them chill in a box, the reaction to them when people see them is so worth it.
i love my pair, i rocked them bout 3 times!!!!  the icey sole holds very well surprisingly

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by jordan23man

I don't think you will need invoice as long as you pay for "merchandise or goods."
Or you can ask the seller to send you an invoice.
Have the seller send you an invoice.  You are covered under paypal unless you pay for the item as a "gift" so don't do that.  Just make sure you get an invoice and you're set.

Back
Top Bottom