The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

had trouble locating the shoes on the site.... finally found them and my size was gone...went .5 down,sold out before I checked out so i went another .5 down and bought those....went back 5 mins later and was bale to add 10.5 to cart but sold out before I checked out+

thanks for teh text C
pimp.gif
So you went down a full size? Not a good idea with the Kobe's, they run tight.
it was either that,or size 14...yeah...Ill take my chances with a trade since im one size off from my size instead of 5+ sizes
laugh.gif

these confirmed as HOH only?

Not trying to kill your high but you would have been better served with a 14. I wear 13 as well and it runs tighter then most shoes. I could definitely rock a 14 and have it not bother me. These shoes are like the Brons, you wanna go up sizes if anything.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

They definitely need another restock on the cloaks or galaxies...easily the best colorways
they already restocked the cloaks once. why would they do it again this far into the cycle of the shoe?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by onlitwo

They definitely need another restock on the cloaks or galaxies...easily the best colorways
they already restocked the cloaks once. why would they do it again this far into the cycle of the shoe?
missed out on both...i would love another release.  pretty sure that they would sell out again just because that cw rocks.  thinking about sucking it up and paying reseller prices for the cloaks.

does anyone know when the team cw's are supposed to come out?

had trouble locating the shoes on the site.... finally found them and my size was gone...went .5 down,sold out before I checked out so i went another .5 down and bought those....went back 5 mins later and was bale to add 10.5 to cart but sold out before I checked out+

thanks for teh text C
pimp.gif
So you went down a full size? Not a good idea with the Kobe's, they run tight.
it was either that,or size 14...yeah...Ill take my chances with a trade since im one size off from my size instead of 5+ sizes
laugh.gif

these confirmed as HOH only?

Not trying to kill your high but you would have been better served with a 14. I wear 13 as well and it runs tighter then most shoes. I could definitely rock a 14 and have it not bother me. These shoes are like the Brons, you wanna go up sizes if anything.

Yo Homie Are You AT ALL Familiar With Who You're Talking To?
indifferent.gif

This Is FAR FROM My Dude Joe's First Rodeo Guy, Believe Me When I Tell You, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING
laugh.gif

Now Let That Man Cook
pimp.gif

I missed out on them completely! I clicked the link and there wasnt even a size showing at all. My work connection is so slow. I gotta have these.

Was that from kb24.com order?

detailing on WTKs
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: just saw your post above
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

thegatorviking wrote:

Yo Homie Are You AT ALL Familiar With Who You're Talking To? 
indifferent.gif

This Is FAR FROM My Dude Joe's First Rodeo Guy, Believe Me When I Tell You, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING 
laugh.gif

Now Let That Man Cook 
pimp.gif

thank you sir
laugh.gif

GatorViking- how can you justify a sz9.5-10 person to buy a sz14 instead of a sz8.5?
laugh.gif
is sz14 a more common size than say 8.5-9? 

Hope my order ships....WTKs look nice, might be my first of 7s if i can get them in my size now

It would be nice if guys in here dropped the Ethug attitude and actually read what I wrote. Your first posted did a terrible job of explaining what size you were after, so I assumed it was a 13. (After you said you went down 2 sizes, 12.5 then 12)

So how am I telling someone who is a size 9, to buy a 14??

If you go down a size in the Kobe's, you better have a narrow foot. It helps to read guys.

Back
Top Bottom