:x
Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Cheetah_Leopard_Print_S_1__82200_zoom.jpg

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Cheetah_Leopard_Print_S_2__43044_zoom.jpg

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Cheetah_Leopard_Print_S_10__50516_zoom.jpg

Nike_Zoom_Kobe_VII_System_Cheetah_Leopard_Print_S_6__21660_zoom.jpg

:smokin

^ those leopard/cheetah's are a GR I will wait until outlets

But still I think they are top 5 from all the rel's

My first post on niketalk been a long time lurker and im excited to be postin...no better place to start then the kobe thread...those barcelona 7s are both amazin..and the 6s are gorgeous.

Great shots, where are you located??

London.

did the barcelona 7's release at any retailers in europe, or only on nikestore.com ?

HoH locations and, in London at least, NikeTown.

BTW, I think it safe to assume the Crimson Candy Barça c/w is inspired by the club's alternate kit from last season:
Maillot-FC-Barcelona-2010-2011-away.jpg

So the Lemon Twist c/w looks to be derived from this season's training kit and if they do Barça VIIIs next year, looks like we could be up for another super bright c/w judging by this season's alternate kit!
barcelona-away-shirt-2012-2013.jpg

And found this other Pre Match Training Top, which would go with the LTs:
37429915_l.jpg

37429915_l_a1.jpg

Or this AW77 FCB Hoody in Tour Yellow:
37447813_l.jpg

Socks for the Mint Candys
37979390_l.jpg

Pre Match Longsleeve
37468490_l.jpg

:tongue:

Last edited:
could have lived without the white heel cup on the cheetah :\
reminds me of the del sol V which I wasnt a fan of.

i agree that the new cheetah cw is probably one of the top 5 for the 7s. I don't have terribly wide feet, but does anyone else feel like these shoes run super narrow??

for the EU heads....i have a few relatives out there, is there any place in Germany (En Cologne Koln), France, or Amsterdam where they would be able to pick up a pair of Barca's for me? any info is appreciated.

PM ME.

Last edited:
i agree that the new cheetah cw is probably one of the top 5 for the 7s. I don't have terribly wide feet, but does anyone else feel like these shoes run super narrow??

They run SUPER narrow. even more so than the zk4. go half up at least. you will not regret it.
damn, the more I look at the cheetahs, the more I want them. they're probably the best looking
7s next to the del sols... woah.

barcas!!! hope i could find someone in europe...any store in particular that they still have it in London? thanks in advance! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom