The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Some "gettin buckets" in the a.m.

img4146d.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-23

Personally, I'm feelin' the cheetahs more than the Barcs.  Now, if this years Barcs had that similar mango color to last year I'm sure I'd feel different.. But as it stands now.. imo, Cheetah > Barcs  

And if the Cheetahs are a LR don't be surprised if they surpass the Barcs in hype.. 

Can't believe I don't like the new Cheetah's...lol. Loved the Christmas ones, but I dunno bout these... Gotta see them in person.

Still need the Olympics & Home Elites!

-Pete

I would hv liked a black & orange sole on these
White is just drab looking after one wear

If the Barcs can last one more week in stores I may be able to get them, but someone mentioned in store was already gone right

this years Barcas dont match to the jersey in any way!
last year they matched 100% on both jerseys!

This year's Barca release apparently matches some Barca jerseys of the past, they weren't supposed to match the current Barca colours.

yeah, found that weird too. apparently that's how they released them all.
Cheetahs shouldn't be a problem come release day. Most people don't
like them... oh wait, this happened already with the WTKs. LOLOL
Just hope I can snag a pair.

If Cheetahs are a GR I'm definitely buying...but only on discount via codes or bday coupon. If not, I'm passing.

Shots of the WTK are cleannnnn....& Both Barca's look good...but no way I'm spending that much :smh:

-Pete

Sorry don't see it. They're all yellow to me :tongue: Should've included yellow twist with blue specks *duh*

Last edited:
i heard barcalona will be hitting states, who can confirm this??? and how the hell do i log back on with my old account i have the right password n username -_-

Great pickup with those Barcas. The more I see the lemon twist pair the more I like them. Still like the mint pair though.
Did all of the Barca VIIs sell out already?

The most recent photos of the Cheetahs in this thread got me. If they really are a GR and won't be any hassle to get, I'd cop. Not even a fan of the print in general, but they look sick.

Back
Top Bottom