The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I dont want no gawd damn snow leopard shoes, I want the CLOAKS! Damn you NDC. As soon as the link went up, I clicked, put sz10... and cried myself to sleep after the error notice
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Not laughing at your pain just the scenario you painted lol.

Those "Snow Leopards" are tough. Great price too.
I also got an order through for the Questions yesterday, but I'm thinking Packer is going to cancel my ish smh
Just copped the Cloaks from NDC and Nike Chicago. Copped the Snow Leopards on NDC to. Hopefully my order for those Questions doesn't get canceled.

Missed out again.! Wow.. Good news I picked up Lj elite homes for $125 as a consolation.

Won an Ebay auction today for the White elite Kobe VII single pack sz 13 that was sold at the Staples Center with the gold foil elite box and the dust bag.
$160 with shipping, not bad. I was the only one who bid on it.

Last edited:
so mad...but oh wells...got a pair already...just wanted to double up

...........? So, let me get this straight.... You mad cause you didn't get ANOTHER pair, whereas some didn't have a pair to begin with and still struck out this morning?

.......foreal?

Alight, I guess it ain't that serious, but I just wanted to point that out.

On a lighter note, I copped this morning on NDC. Missed out on the first release of Cloaks, so I'm pumped I was able to purchase them this time around. I'm glad Nike.com changed up their layout online because I felt like people were getting the jump on sought out releases with some "secret" technique that they wouldn't share with others. Or maybe the secret was always the same and still works, I don't know. Either way, congrats to everyone that successfully copped.

P.S. To the dude that used the old Nike twitter link!? I'm surprised it still worked! I personally, wouldn't of taken the chance, but kudos to you and your success.

Nike tweeted out they sold out at 5:08 AM. I tried to cop another pair for a friend after I purchased mines, but wouldn't let me add in the cart. I'm pretty sure they sold within 5 minutes or so.

Try about 30 seconds...

Seriously!

Last edited:
Yea they were gone fast, the site crashed for people who waited for the twitter link.

I wonder if this was a real re-stock for them to sell out that fast. It was faster than the first time around if I remember correctly.

Damn struck out again on these. Although I spent enough money copping Lebrons this month.

Can't believe these dropped again, crazy! I got these off the last random drop when they first came out on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom