The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Greenwood, In HOH did a the weak raffle for the Cloaks, Pink Foams, Bred 4s and Raptors on Sun & Mon. Why does HOH have to raffle everything now?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
:smh:Entered for the cloaks but not expecting to get a phone call. Prob will just go ahead and cop the Snake Pools
that how most if not all the HOH do now, raffle off everything from super GR to ultra limited ones
grin.gif

Greenwood, In HOH did a the weak raffle for the Cloaks, Pink Foams, Bred 4s and Raptors on Sun & Mon. Why does HOH have to raffle everything now?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
:smh:Entered for the cloaks but not expecting to get a phone call. Prob will just go ahead and cop the Snake Pools
I'm not sure about HOH's but most Footlocker/Champs/Footaction spots were emailed by corporate to do a raffle for the big releases coming up. Mainly the 4s on friday. I'm not sure if thats how its gonna be from now on but thats what my store was told to do.

Not surprised but didnt get that call for the cloaks raffle from HOH but what else is new lol. So I went on ahead and copped the snake pools for my daughter and myself. Now my wife, who not only hates Kobe, but is a Lebron fan wants a pair now cause we both have them 0]

Not surprised but didnt get that call for the cloaks raffle from HOH but what else is new lol. So I went on ahead and copped the snake pools for my daughter and myself. Now my wife, who not only hates Kobe, but is a Lebron fan wants a pair now cause we both have them 0]

You married a hypebeast.
>D

For sure I'm not missing out on these again. Awready struck out twice
Due to the lying rigged system on NDC twitter link!.. screw the online system,
Ill be driving three to four hrs to cop the cloaks! .... Tried trading a few NT members
my Anniversary retro Jordan XI's for the Cloaks. Glad nobody agreed to trade when
I'll be copping for retail. Gonna try and get multiples. Good luck to all.

Footlocker website said the 24th for the Cloaks. Not sure if it's at HOH or FL, maybe both but i doubt it prolly just HOH. Check with you local HOH.

My HOH didn't get the cloaks in so I struck out on the 3rd restock. Some things just aren't meant to be hahaha.

People missed the Cloaks again?
because nike playing too much.
3 releases of the shoe... may as well just let people want them have them come out with enough. or let people put in an order for them..

but we all know that wont happen :smh:

Back
Top Bottom