***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

http://inside.nikebasketball.com/news/2008/01/25/collection-extras-zoom-lebron-v-4/

collection_lebronV_bball_1.jpg

collection_lebronV_bball_2.jpg

collection_lebronV_bball_3.jpg

collection_lebronV_bball_4.jpg

Excellent Wallpaper!!
nikebasketball_lebronV_mrbball.jpg

^ I think those look terrible.

You dont realise the cavs would pay anything.........
You don't think the Nets would Max him out either?

And do YOU realize the marketing power he'd have in NY?

Those "Mr. Basketball" V's look extremely tacky and contrived. It looks like Nike really deviated from the more mature stance I thoughtthey were taking with this particular model. Why didn't they go with the velvet material?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

What is the marketing he isn't doing at the moment? Everything he does outside of sitting on the toilet is sponsored by someone it seems.

isn't it written into his nike contract that the 90 mil he signed for doubles if he plays in NY, Chi, or LA? i think that would more than make up forit.

yankees are the only bron 5s i like.

for once i'm thankful for the exposure to mainstream media. hopefully it'll make nike produce more, which'll make them easier to obtain. i'veoutgrown limitedness. i don't care if me and bron are the only people that have them or if 2 billion people have them, i just want a pair to wear.

What is the marketing he isn't doing at the moment?
He's yet to capitalize on the Asian market overseas. That's certainly Kobe's world right now. A more visible team in NY woulddefinitely help.

And as 12 mentioned...just up front he'll get doubled up from the swoosh. With Jay-Z's pending Apple deal...I could only imagine the endorsementpossibilities if 'Bron teams up with Jay.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I'm in need of those black/white ones he's wearing tonight. They look sick.
Co-sign, I wasn't very high on the first few colorways of the V's, but this colorway is
pimp.gif

What is the marketing he isn't doing at the moment?
He's yet to capitalize on the Asian market overseas. That's certainly Kobe's world right now. A more visible team in NY would definitely help.

And as 12 mentioned...just up front he'll get doubled up from the swoosh. With Jay-Z's pending Apple deal...I could only imagine the endorsement possibilities if 'Bron teams up with Jay.

You're probably right. But let me say this: I'd lose what little faith I have left in sports if LeBron James left his home because, somehow, the amount he's banking in Cleveland between a contract and endorsements isn't enough. It'd bea sad day.

^^SOmetimes you have to leave home (the nipple) to get where you want to be in life.

But let me say this: I'd lose what little faith I have left in sports if LeBron James left his home because, somehow, the amount he's banking in Cleveland between a contract and endorsements isn't enough. It'd be a sad day.
Totally agree. It will certainly be a sad day, but Bron LOVES NY and has made it known all along his goal is to be worth $1 Billion. Tiger willget there first, but Lebron will one day as well. It just won't be in Cleveland.

For me, a $700 Million career would be pretty satisfying...but hey....he has a specific goal in mind.

A more visible team in NY would definitely help.
there's still a team in ny?!

as long as bron stays out of trouble with the law and his shoes stay the high quality durable tanks that they are then it doesnt matter where he plays, i'll give his shoes a look

But let me say this: I'd lose what little faith I have left in sports if LeBron James left his home because, somehow, the amount he's banking in Cleveland between a contract and endorsements isn't enough. It'd be a sad day.
Totally agree. It will certainly be a sad day, but Bron LOVES NY and has made it known all along his goal is to be worth $1 Billion. Tiger will get there first, but Lebron will one day as well. It just won't be in Cleveland.

For me, a $700 Million career would be pretty satisfying...but hey....he has a specific goal in mind.

I don't live in Ohio anymore, and I'm not from Cleveland or anything ... but if LeBron left they could just go ahead and board up the doors on thatarena.

Back
Top Bottom