***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

I love the colorway that LeBron was wearing vs the Lakers. Hopefully the adult sizes look like the kids gr.

^ what is the exact date again for the crimson/blk/red? i thought it was sometime this month? now im confused.

The black/white/crimson's are up on pys. The red stitching on these is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I will definitely get these once the the price goes down. I agree onrockin these strapless, having the upper be predominantly black looks cleaner and resembles a "playoff" look.

^ I only hope the buckle is not gold again :/

only the yankees are different in that department

so release date for the Yankee V's is March 5 at HoH (same day Cavs vs. Knicks)...according to nicekicks

I wonder how much they'll retail for? and how many pairs would be available?

I feel like making the trip over to NY...as a Yankees fan, I NEED these...
pimp.gif

Shoes look great in that colorway...
smokin.gif

Hey man those are great ! Is that QS really dropping? I see your over cropped the toe a little bit hehe

17253011_l.jpg

This is the pic Eastbay has on their site.

These aren't the ones coming out on the 8th right? Because the pair Lebron wore on Sunday had a black toe instead of crimson

^ i think thats the wrong picture too. eastbay sometimes have the wrong pictures (like sample pictures or something) then again those could very well be the grones...any confirmations guys?

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

so release date for the Yankee V's is March 5 at HoH (same day Cavs vs. Knicks)...according to nicekicks

I wonder how much they'll retail for? and how many pairs would be available?

I feel like making the trip over to NY...as a Yankees fan, I NEED these...
pimp.gif

Shoes look great in that colorway...
smokin.gif

So these wont be available in other areas of NY just NYC?
DAMMIT

Originally Posted by toine2983

17253011_l.jpg

This is the pic Eastbay has on their site.

These aren't the ones coming out on the 8th right? Because the pair Lebron wore on Sunday had a black toe instead of crimson

You will find all the answers HERE

Back
Top Bottom