***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Whatever Kidd has on, they look like the ZK1.
Jason Kidd - Zoom Brave II:
This special edition Brave features a silver perfed upper with blue perfed
patent leather at the rear. The silver sole sports rugged rubber spikes on
the outer edge, a red outline contours the blue patent leather toe.
east_01.jpg

east_02.jpg

east_03.jpg

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Anyone know how these shoes run? I got my black/white/crimson in my true size 10.5 today felt kinda tight on my feet at first. Just curious to hear what you guys did, size wise.
hey woo, when you say tight how so? width wise i assume? i got my true size 10 and they fit fine width wise and i have semi-wide feet (got true size inlebron IV, siz 10 in all my Js). i had the blk/crimson (blk/red) and exchanged them for the blk/white/crimsons and they fit perfectly comfy. have not playedin them yet. if anything they fit like its a good snug fit (not tight but just right, you know what i mean?). I pushed my foot forward to see if there enoughlength since its hard to press on the toe box to measure, i had about or a little shorter than thumb nail length, which is good and my general rule of thumb(no pun intended).

btw woo, the general consensus i got from reading all the comments about sizing, which i normally do before purchasing any shoe, is that they are true to sizeand some have said they needed a little bigger which did cross my mind but after trying them on they fit great. then again it all depends on your feet etc andnot all styles will fit the same even if its of a particular line, as we know from the kobe and lebron lines (i.e. zk1 and zk2 or even zk2 and the zk ST). hope that helps.

A quick heads up. Niketown LA released the all stars today. Dropped by to check and saw them on display. Last size 11 they had.
They dropped on Wednesday, they didn't sell one pair. Hopefully they still have a 10. I want these, but with the Stealth XX3's dropping,these will have to wait. They look nice though, but if I miss out, oh well, don't really care.

The All Stars along with the Black/White/Red and Birthdays are the only LBJ V's that I am interested in.

^^blackcat23mj, thanks a lot. I know exactly what you mean. I should have restated my question better. What I meant was, initially when i tried them on, thetoe box felt kind of tight, so I thought about an 11, but went with my true size 10.5. And yeah, I want that snug feeling in my shoes when I'm on on thecourt too, so I went with the 10.5 cause I tried on the 11 and I think in an in game situation, my feet would be sliding around in there leading to blisters,cause the 11 toe box just felt to big.

So we'll just see what happens. I'll probably walk around in them a little bit more before I actually break them out on the court.

Walking around in my White/Navy IV's makes me regret not getting a second pair for $60. I guess, I will settle for a pair of Playoff IV's to ball in.

Originally Posted by jpamo415

Originally Posted by Carmelo I5

When do birthdays drop?

Birthdays drop in December. I guess your late on this they still have them in Nike.com for FSR

my bad, i even have the birthdays lol when/where do the all-stars drop is what i wanted to say, im guessing they already dropped?

Originally Posted by jpamo415

When do birthdays drop?

Birthdays drop in December. I guess your late on this they still have them in Nike.com for FSR

my bad, i even have the birthdays lol when/where do the all-stars drop is what i wanted to say, im guessing they already dropped?
They did dropped but only in few locations...HOH...NTLA...NOLA...

Bron is really out there trying to sell his shoe with his performance tonight. Not going to happen; Although, I can't get the image of the NY's out ofmy head. Lol

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Where can i find those Yankees LeBrons? I NEED those in my life

where else HOH, that place is pissing me off y couldnt they have put in in columbus ohio lol

xlebroniv23 , lol im w/t u i live in delaware and i would get every pair of lebrons like the yankees and the all-stars but only HOH ... i think nike didn'tthink this over b/c if they released it online im sure they would have a alot more sales

I'm boycotting anything limited in '08. This HOH BS is some bull %%++. If it ain't a GR, it ain't me...
Congrats to the NY NTers...
eyes.gif

Dirk REALLY DID take a Bad one on this Dunk. Bron tucked that joint like a Fullback and took it the Distance...

Dirk the lane just AIN'T for you DOH!!!
capt.5f3ae2fa3e714f41977eb5383e083e9d.nba_all_star_basketball_game_nuh134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom