***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

never saw this posted

LEBRON_BETTER_SI_SPRD.jpg

LEBRON_BIGSHOES_ESPN_SPRD.jpg

^^^^^^

Rock, that is the first thing I saw on the replay...Dirk getting the forearm shiver!!! I guess now we know why he stands on the arc and shoots 3's.

Lebron's allstar Vs are aight, I prefer the IVs and then IIs. Im still looking for a pair of AS IVs.

Wow nice pics tdog91184. Now if I can only find a pair of those all stars in a size 8. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a pair?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Dirk REALLY DID take a Bad one on this Dunk. Bron tucked that joint like a Fullback and took it the Distance...

Dirk the lane just AIN'T for you DOH!!!
capt.5f3ae2fa3e714f41977eb5383e083e9d.nba_all_star_basketball_game_nuh134.jpg
STAT, DUNCAN... nobody wanted anything to do with Bron coming down the lane... lol

quote:

Nah... that @+%@ should have been never thought of....

--------------

co-sign

and want the allstars badly

i like these shoes, but i think one of my zoom bags in the heel is deflated or something, cuz it "squeaks" everytime i step on it. and it isnt assupportive as the other shoe.
smh.gif

The only sizes we have received so far were the size 8's that we just got in today. The rest of the sizes (8.5-12,13) will be in soon, although I don'thave an exact date.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

The only sizes we have received so far were the size 8's that we just got in today. The rest of the sizes (8.5-12,13) will be in soon, although I don't have an exact date.
nerd.gif
wow
pimp.gif
. Thanks for info Tdog! I've been trying find a way to obtain these withouthaving to pay 2x retail as some members have offering me. Hopefully I can get these on your site with ease like past purchases
pimp.gif
. Keep us updated if possible, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom