***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

in due time NT.... U guys have been alittle spoiled here lately
LOL.... U got Mr. Basketball pics back in late Nov for Christ sake...... =)

Let the GR Dunkman V circulate for awhile..... Thank you ABT!

Hell, we still got the playoffs that lie ahead!

Enjoy your respective weekends..... Go have a drink or two!

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

eek.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

just a drink or 2
happy.gif
i like my cold beverages
tongue.gif

random question
what was OJ Mayo wearing today?
I know USC had been wearing Zoom BB 1's but it looked like Mayo is/was wearing CTK's
anybody got pics?

The NFL Draft is coming up

Whats Lebrons favorite team? Is it the Browns? Because they pretty much won this years Off Season Superbowl.

If I see Lebron rocking some white, orange and brown lebron Vs.......I'll vomit

And if he's a Pats fan, thats even worse........

off_line.gif
kaczalas

YOu are appreciated homie...
idont wanna continue the argument but its funny people excuse you of being a "known" Know it all, (meanin you have some arrogance in your post) whenTHEY do the exact same thing...

and im not talkin bout Rock.....

^ The thing that's interesting about that (to me, anyways) is that he's from Huntington, West Virginia, about a half hour from where I live. I go toHuntington all the time, at least once a week.

Huntington has to be one of the smallest cities filled with fake kicks in the entire country.
laugh.gif

So I'd see Mayo in exclusive stuff in high school, and I'd always wonder 'Did you just pick those up off the street before the game, O.J.?'

Good to see that now he's at an actual Nike school, rocking real heat... REAL heat.
wink.gif

haha real heat.... he played well today...great day of NCAA hoops.
I think one of his teammates were wearing steel X's

This was nuts tho...

6438077b1f457d14ede3794d08854ea3-getty-76075015_dlk006_cavs_v_pace.jpg

capt.51aea5fc354441daaf7008bbce86fd2c.pacers_cavaliers_basketball_ohmd111.jpg

Visrael.. I'd have to say you are on par with Ru and Bkals for takin quality pics my man. Good stuff. That Green looks amazing on those SVSMs

now I must admit when Im wrong......

I didnt think there would be a pair of V's that I liked....

well, I just held the SVSM and Ohio States, just like the pairs posted above....and I do REALLY like them. Im not an ohio state fan, at all, but white/redshoes are always my favorite. And Im irish, so I always love white/green.

I dont understand why a pair just like this couldnt have been released??
Still simple, but much better looking than anything available at retail, like the horrible bday version. Simple plus patent leather = sales.
The white/navy was close, but missing a key element, the extra panel of patent that wraps around to the back.

[email protected]

but missing a key element, the extra panel of patent that wraps around to the back.

I think that extra piece makes a world of difference. It reminds me a bit of the Converse Weapon and their Y-Bar system.

I LOVE the grey laces on the Ohio State pair. Just gives it that extra somethin' and adds a third color to the shoe.

I dont understand why a pair just like this couldnt have been released??

Since the AZG, the Lebron line has consistently released the worst colorways of the bunch to the public.

^^ COSIGN... I mean im happy to get the DUNKMAN V's but we all know that were not getting the BEST one either. Sometimes Iwonder if the Lebron Boat will sink as fast as the JORDAN Brand Boat because of nonsense like that...

Back
Top Bottom