***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Ced, whats up with the avy? Send me a copy plus more!
smile.gif

Bday Bron Vs have hit outlets.....$99.99

Didnt tag this pic but i have another pic with a tag if anyone dosent believe me lol....

Dam at b-days I might pick some up

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Also, why does it seem like the B-Days get no love?

Colorway with no Logo means incomplete. Consumers are smart these days... A little extra thread would have gone a long way.

Thanks for the info Rock. By the way, I enjoyed your section in the Jordan ++!%$%*$!#$@#. The black suit with white tie was clean. Did you pick up anyadditional 2's?

Nah... I figured one for me was enough.. as I'd appreciate them moreso than any others I had doubles of.

So has it been confirmed that we're getting a playoff edition Zoom Lebron V? I thought Lebron was going to wear the Zoom Soldiers 2 in the playoffs?

To anybody in the know...

Did the b-days come in anything bigger then a sz 14? I really did like the shoe but can not wear a sz 14. I was told that the sz run was up to 18 but I neversaw anything bigger then a 14.

Flint what outlet where they at? Thanks

RON.. check your M.S. or your email 2marrow and youll have some way better things to look at besides those bday lebrons I paidhighly for
frown.gif
frown.gif

So has it been confirmed that we're getting a playoff edition Zoom Lebron V? I thought Lebron was going to wear the Zoom Soldiers 2 in the playoffs?
SOMEONE please confirm that?? lets face it, the Cavs gonna make the playoffs so might as well start showin pics ofthem badboys

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:

Colorway with no Logo means incomplete. Consumers are smart these days... A little extra thread would have gone a long way.

I bought the B-days and I love them. This is the first green colorway in the LeBron series I was able to get my hands on (Missed out on the LBJIII bundle). I really don't care much about the SVSM logo, simply because I don't car much about SVSM. Same goes with CTK, Fairfax, etc., no way I amrepping a High School that I didn't go to. Same could be said about the OSU and Yankee versions. I feel the same way about the Yankee LBJ V, as Ska does. I hate the Yankees, so fuggettaboutit.

The only logo I'm pining for is the Dunkman (Along with a darker shade of grey) on the Dunkman V's, but they already dropped and they don't looktoo appealing in person. Maybe, I will scoop them up once the price drops.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:

I bought the B-days and I love them. This is the first green colorway in the LeBron series I was able to get my hands on (Missed out on the LBJ III bundle). I really don't care much about the SVSM logo, simply because I don't car much about SVSM. Same goes with CTK, Fairfax, etc., no way I am repping a High School that I didn't go to. Same could be said about the OSU and Yankee versions. I feel the same way about the Yankee LBJ V, as Ska does. I hate the Yankees, so fuggettaboutit.

The only logo I'm pining for is the Dunkman (Along with a darker shade of grey) on the Dunkman V's, but they already dropped and they don't look too appealing in person. Maybe, I will scoop them up once the price drops.
I just received my B-Days from NDC and I really like them. They are the first mostly green b-ball shoes I've worn, and I'm really impressedwith the shoes in general. I think I'm gonna get me some Dunkmans too.

Personally I don't care about the logo, but I must admit sometimes I am influenced by it. My mind plays tricks on me as it want the rarest stuff, LOL.

But after all it's just a logo, nothing more. The shoes are the same.

i dont care much when the only difference is the logo. I think that's also why the real svsm Vs (with the green suedish/nubuck upper) are fetching highprices on ebay.

I stand corrected the Consumers LOOOOOVE the Birthdays.... at least a few of them do.. Except the masses who didn't buy the one's that all made it tothe Outlets.... You do realize alot had to not have been bought to make it to the Outlets right?

But that means a better deal for those who wanted them but for a cheaper price.

Originally Posted by tmac360

i dont care much when the only difference is the logo. I think that's also why the real svsm Vs (with the green suedish/nubuck upper) are fetching high prices on ebay.

They are? I wonder how when they are at the Outlets? hmmm...Hey Tmac.. did you get a pair of the Nubucks or are you still tryin to find your size??

i dont care much when the only difference is the logo. I think that's also why the real svsm Vs (with the green suedish/nubuck upper) are fetching high prices on ebay
my bad. just a typo. it shouldve been:

"are NOT fetching high prices on ebay".

anyways, no rock, im not looking for the nubucks bro. i didnt want them the minute i saw the pics. lol

i just think picking up the bdays is a better and more practical decision. plus, i like the perforated upper better.
smile.gif
that's why i didnt like the GR dunkman at first when i saw its eastbay pic.

Back
Top Bottom