***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

does anyone know if these are still hanging around stores?

Nike Men's Zoom LeBron V

White/White/Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gol

http://www.footlocker.com/catalog/p...-home/model_nbr--84030/sku--17253171/node--0/
Last time I checked, Eastbay had them for $99 and if you use the discount code found in the "current coupons" section you should be able toget them for around $80.
pimp.gif

I'm not sure if any physical stores have them though.

my friend sent me this pic
did you guys see/hear about this colorway before?
thx

Zoom LeBron V Low
318696-001

Originally Posted by vhate420

sick.gif
The worst looking lebrons since the famous Baltoros

yeah I remember them... so ugly lol

lbj_pe_nike_air_baltoro.jpg

as for that lows I would love to see some better pics, they might be not THAT bad.

Interesting.

And I've heard great things about the lows hoopin-wise. Might have to check those out considering I love the mids.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Interesting.

And I've heard great things about the lows hoopin-wise. Might have to check those out considering I love the mids.

Good to hear that. As much as I love the V's, on-court, I need to try the lows too. I am looking for a good low-top. I hope it's not like with theZoom BB's - Mids are great, Lows are not.

What is the material on the All stars?...It looks like its 3M on the medial and heel of the sneaker

on the court, i dont feel theyre that responsive, but when im walking around i can feel the forefoot cushioning. maybe thats just me

I gotta get me one of those Cavs Retro Jackets...and Im not even a Cavs fan!! But I AM a fan of Orange...

Back
Top Bottom