***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

You might find that one person that will be lucky and get a g

They not even going to 5 so I don't see how someone could get a G. Being lucky would be getting $600 IMO...but even that's a stretch.

Its not always about the production numbers, if its in demand its in demand. They made a ton more Yankees but they went for MORE than what these schooleditions are going for.

Originally Posted by jettdatdude

ALL STAR Vs up on SIDELINEFOOTWEAR.COM for $139

SIZES 8-13

and from the looks of it, they are getting mr basketballs, $600 8-13....

saw a 12.5 on ebay but i think it is gonna be too big .the 12 i have now is a bit big but at least the phyposite doesn't rub the tops of my toes.with the12.5 i think there will be too much forward foot movement and side to side.

I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look good now.

Nike just scratched our entire %+@$%@# order!!! The HELL Nike!?!?!?

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look good now.

Nike just scratched our entire %+@$%@# order!!! The HELL Nike!?!?!?

sucks for you guys, i'm sure people were just itching to pay $600...

how much could i re-sell these for ? im planning on buying them and re-selling them but i need to know how much i can get for them

2d635122eced9a20942bc9414601d6be92e47ea.jpg

Originally Posted by LBJ23 DChap23

how much could i re-sell these for ? im planning on buying them and re-selling them but i need to know how much i can get for them

2d635122eced9a20942bc9414601d6be92e47ea.jpg

"1 million dollars"(said in Dr Evil voice)

I'd say they'd probably go for about $1200- $1500 each. You should max out your credit cards and buy EVERY SINGLE PAIR you have a chance to buy.

Do that with every one of these special/limited LeBrons. Max out your cards, and buy ALL of them.

And then try not to get TOO depressed when you find that re-selling doesn't exactly work as a reliable income, and you're stuck with thousands ofdollars of debt because you didn't always get back the profit you thought you would get, and ended up losing money on a ton of releases.
laugh.gif

Buy for you.
wink.gif

yeah if its not for you to collect then just leave it for someone else that actually wants the shoe for themselves...ur not a hustler so get that out of yourhead because slanging shoes does not count sorry....just hook someone up that really wants them...or do what the other guy said...go ahead and max out urcredit card so u can get so so much money HA!

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

yeah if its not for you to collect then just leave it for someone else that actually wants the shoe for themselves...ur not a hustler so get that out of your head because slanging shoes does not count sorry....just hook someone up that really wants them...or do what the other guy said...go ahead and max out ur credit card so u can get so so much money HA!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'd say they'd probably go for about $1200- $1500 each. You should max out your credit cards and buy EVERY SINGLE PAIR you have a chance to buy.

And then try not to get TOO depressed
laugh.gif
.... I have been laughing all morning on this one....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom