***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Those chinas are
pimp.gif
, does anybody know how limited they will be?

Originally Posted by rubbrbandman

the reason is lebron has never had any affiliation with UNC.
although i think if he were to attend college it could have been UNC
I think he was also interested in florida, michigan, ohio state, and duke..
so if he makes a UNC, he should make a PE for all those.
Im posotive thats not true if he was going to UNC the nike website wouldnt say the "Lebron would have played there if he had chose to attendcollage"plus...UNC=Jays

so i got mine thursday and got to play in my league this afternoon,

first impressions... A great shoe to slide in your feet at first. Very similiar to the last couple generations of lebron that have used liners in the boot. Thetoe box did feel rough and I felt stitching along my smaller toes at certain times.

The sole and zoom air feel thinner than previous versions. They felt simliar to the III's however the structure of the sole is much different. The two"pods" provide great traction, something that the lebron line has always been above average in.

The balance of the shoe is great. Although reports have this not being MUCH lighter than the last lebron the way your foot moves makes any weight hardlynoticeable. It is more of a cushioned ride. I would liken this shoe to an "M" bmw or AMG benz. It feels great when you slip in and you can push ithard knowing it will perform. Durability wise....well after playing for all but 5 minutes of the game, I didn't see many markings or anything that wouldhate to see the first time you ball in a shoe. I still would be wary about wearing these outside as are most likely not an outdoor shoe, we all know that'swhat the soldier/20.5.5 line was all about.

hope this helped!

Can someone post a link to the White/Navy/Gold V's at Citysole.com I cant seem to find them???????

Originally Posted by Basketbll

Can someone post a link to the White/Navy/Gold V's at Citysole.com I cant seem to find them???????

Sorry, but seems like they took em off.

This is really a shoe you have to see in person to appreciate. I never was a fan of the V until they arrived at ourstore. A very sleek shoe in person. If I can cop during a Emp. App, I definitely will.

damn BP...the colorblocking on those OSU's would make me buy those at full retail price.
I wonder what other versions would look like withthat same color blocking

I know the Footlockers are getting the Black and Red's and White and Gold on December 15th, Footaction isn't getting this.

In addition the White and Navy is dropping at Footaction and not Footlocker on Saturday.

Seriously BP how have Nike never offered you employment? You just seem to understand their shoes and how to colour them so much better than they do....

Anyway still waiting to find out if these are releasing in the UK, Nike Europe has them on their website but want to wait and see if Footlocker get them. Theygot 2 colours of the IVs last year, the black / white / red did well but the all white not so well (which you can pick up for £59.99 at the moment). Anyideas?

Back
Top Bottom