***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

37, 12, 12 today against the Raptors

7f236354c3c533c4db93edf869f92088-getty-76075017_dlk011_cavs_v_rapt.jpg

4bcfe0dda3fcf28fc180210b15c1753f-getty-76075017_dlk003_cavs_v_rapt.jpg

887c65acfec01afe0046b10819bc5839-getty-76075017_dlk005_cavs_v_rapt.jpg

4b0ff8816de4de7c94dff29962af91c0-getty-76075017_dlk004cavs_v_rapt.jpg

nerd.gif

Sorry If this was posted I don't listen to the class .When is the release date of the GR Black/red LBJ5 ?

Lebrons are definitely getting a lot of attention lately.... I don't know.... I am kinda feeling that SVSM colorway

I'm usually a fan of the Kobe's but the LeBron's look hot this year! Better looking than Kobe's Waffel style. Do u guys know when the highschool PE comes out??

For those Kobe and Lebron fans. If you watch the commercial for the LBJV, there is a cameo of an old Kobe shoe. The 2nd boy is wearing the Adidas The Kobe inthe black colorway.

I went and tried on a pair of these today and I AM SOOOOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED IN THEM.... i wear a size 12, tried on a 13 and They were WAY too tight, they lookedbig as hell, they look stupid on my feet.... I do have a sort of wide foot, but i have over 20 pairs of lebrons and none of them are this atrocius looking... Iwill definately not be coppin till the go on SALE just to have a pair of V's.. OVERALL VERRRRRYYYY DISSAPOINTED IN THEM!!!!!

Originally Posted by jaredlewis17

I went and tried on a pair of these today and I AM SOOOOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED IN THEM.... i wear a size 12, tried on a 13 and They were WAY too tight, they looked big as hell, they look stupid on my feet.... I do have a sort of wide foot, but i have over 20 pairs of lebrons and none of them are this atrocius looking... I will definately not be coppin till the go on SALE just to have a pair of V's.. OVERALL VERRRRRYYYY DISSAPOINTED IN THEM!!!!!
You don't like them enough that you'll wait till they go on sale just to have a pair. That's an interesting rationale.

^^^^whatever smart-elec response ur trying to make, I dont get it...

Anyways, yea i think they are horrible, the look crazy, they feel carzy, just not doing it for me.... Once i get a pair they will def STAY DS FOREVER!!!..

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Lebrons swag is serious right now
When you are damn near averaging a triple-double while scoring OVER 30 pts a game... yeah... the Swagger is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaredlewis17

I went and tried on a pair of these today and I AM SOOOOOOOOO DISSAPOINTED IN THEM.... i wear a size 12, tried on a 13 and They were WAY too tight, they looked big as hell, they look stupid on my feet.... I do have a sort of wide foot, but i have over 20 pairs of lebrons and none of them are this atrocius looking... I will definately not be coppin till the go on SALE just to have a pair of V's.. OVERALL VERRRRRYYYY DISSAPOINTED IN THEM!!!!!
You don't like them enough that you'll wait till they go on sale just to have a pair. That's an interesting rationale.

I think I get it. The point was that you spent 95% of your post complaining about the Vs, saying they fit you poorly, look stupid, and you don't like them.You then said you were still going to buy a pair, except you made a special effort to say that you were going to wait until they were on sale. The latter salebit seems to indicate that you either think that waiting to purchase shoes when they're marked down punishes Nike, or that it makes a statement that youdon't like the shoe. T21D's comment was saying in essence how if you think the shoe is so terrible the obvious solution isn't to purchase it with areduced price but to not purchase the shoe at all. Complaining about something you obviously don't like - only tobuy it just because that [ugly] LB23 logo on it - means you either have no scruples, personal fortitude or you're just another LRJ fanboy, or possibly allthree.

Agreed that the swag is serious now, but it still doesn't stop it from being some ugly merchandise. He's a baller, but he's really got noindividual (fashion)
style, so the street clothes and the balling merch are all pretty ugly IMO. I don't think these are anything special, the IVs may have been heavy but atleast people were passionate about it. This one just gets a "meh."

these shoes are amazing...im a small guard so need shoes that are quite low to the ground and these are great for quick hard cuts...you need to really givethese a couple games for them to really break in...especially the toe box that is really stiff and restrictive at first...i wore an 8 in the lebron iv'sand an 8 in these...they feel a little smaller but if gives a really glove like fit....grip is alot better then i thought it was going to be with the differenttread pattern...all in all this is an amazing shoe and i think you should really cop regardless of what the price is if you really want outstandingperformance...hope this helps some people

hmmm.....weird that I find this shoe boring in general, yet the lows look REALLY hot to me.

I cant explain that to myself

I'm going to try these on in-store tomorrow so I know what size to get once the Black/White/Crimson Vs drop...

Back
Top Bottom