***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

You know what makes me mad? The fact that Nike absolutely sucks at color placement (well, for the most part). Please hire BP the Owner, Nike. Thanks.

I'm sure they do some sort of market research/focus group work to see what color blocking schemes to put into production.

... and if they don't do it already, it wouldn't hurt to start.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

in class again, here's the first one of the day:

remix 2

OMG... I swear you work for Nike BP...
laugh.gif
... oh so close.......here is a hint.....:

Saw the white/navy V's and I must say I felt disappointed
Looking forward to the other colorways though

Originally Posted by jonny1200

RU I thought you didnt like the Vs? lol

Do I sense another NYC release??
I dont.... nothing has changed about the blandness of the V's compared to Bron's other releases..... but this shoe here
eek.gif
.... somebody should be commended on the creativity
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

BP- sick as always!

Personally, I think a blue/gray version (all star ZL2) with mesh would be dope too.

just tore a lig. in my left ankle in these
frown.gif
now i cant wear them anymore cause of the whole "stigma" thing

Agreed that the swag is serious now, but it still doesn't stop it from being some ugly merchandise. He's a baller, but he's really got no individual (fashion)
style, so the street clothes and the balling merch are all pretty ugly IMO. I don't think these are anything special, the IVs may have been heavy but at least people were passionate about it. This one just gets a "meh."

QFT.

but the colour blockings are seriousss

"I think I get it. The point was that you spent 95% of your post complaining about the Vs, saying they fit you poorly, look stupid, and you don't likethem. You then said you were still going to buy a pair, except you made a special effort to say that you were going to wait until they were on sale. The lattersale bit seems to indicate that you either think that waiting to purchase shoes when they're marked down punishes Nike, or that it makes a statement thatyou don't like the shoe. T21D's comment was saying in essence how if you think the shoe is so terrible the obvious solution isn't to purchase itwith a reduced price but to not purchase the shoe at all. Complaining about something you obviously don't like - only to buy it just because that [ugly]LB23 logo on it - means you either have no scruples, personal fortitude or you're just another LRJ fanboy, or possibly all three. "
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah, I guess you can consider me a fanboy-or man... ur right Im only buying them cuz of their lebrons.... I collect lebrons... is there something wrong withthat???? NOPE... Me saying Im getting them when they go on sale has nothing to do with "punishing Nike"... it has to do with the fact that I going toadd them to my collection when i can pay the least amount for them... Is that ok with you sir????

Eh..at the 95%... PROLLY made like 3 or 4 post IN REAL LIFE ABOUT THE FIVES AND I CAN DO THAT!!!!!hahaha.....AIGHT????

PYS has the black/red V's up for $124.99.
they look pretty good, but i'm happy with my white/navy pair.
still looking for the CHINA's!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

OMG... I swear you work for Nike BP...
laugh.gif
... oh so close....... here is a hint.....:
6y47yp4

8er9f80.jpg

My guess is they are teaser pics for the Soldier II's....???

Looking at the colors, something is telling me an Olympic colorway of the shoe will be released..or maybe an Olympic Ring colorway of the shoe....butthen again that's thinking way out of the box...just a wild guess

Back
Top Bottom